cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

What did you have for breakfast?

So we've all heard that "breakfast is the most important meal of the day." My question is, what do you usually have to start your day? Smiley Happy

This morning I had raspberry jam on toast with some orange juice.

Re: What did you have for breakfast?

It depends on the day for me, I hate breakfast and I'm typically bad with it. On my days off though I will take the time to make eggs, raisin toast and tea. On Sunday I have porridge and on days when I'm rushing I will either have green tea or a protein shake. Smiley Happy

Okay, so on weekends or holidays I'll have 2-3 hash browns with peas and carrots and such and such with some orange juice of course. And on school days I usually eat one of my lunch time snacks. Usually a muesli bar.
Highlighted

Weekdays - always Weetbix with milk (unless something goes wrong such as off milk, not having anymore of either 'ingredient' left, or sleeping in and running late).

Weekend - usually eggs on toast. Maybe a poptart.

Highlighted

@ruenhonx They all sound delicious! I feel like some eggs and raisin toast now Smiley Happy

@N1ghtW1ng I went through a period where I ate all savoury food for breakfast. Apparently it's meant to be good for you in reducing afternoon sugar cravings and weight gain.

@Bay82VU I loooove weetbix. Never had poptarts though Smiley Surprised

Today I had Weetbix and a glass of orange juice. I think I may love breakfast a little too much actually Smiley Tongue

I normally have a green smoothie (spinach, banana, frozen berries, almond milk and either peanut butter or protein powder whizzed up in the blender) but this morning I made my own Egg McMuffin at home! I think the trick to making it taste like a Maccas one is to use 'plastic' cheese, like those singles ones Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Weekday- Just Right or Muesli with berries, chia seeds and Almond milk and juice
Weekends- beans or eggs on toast with green tea
Highlighted

Wow @ElleBelle that smoothie must taste amazing and it would be super filling, I have to try it Smiley Happy

this morning for breakfast had a big M strawberry love em, usually weet bix with milk and french vanilla yogurt love it with the yogurt, makes it more filling and a little different.

Highlighted

@ruenhonx they are really delicious and easy to digest first thing in the morning! Once you have the basics (spinach, banana, milk) you can experiment and get all kinds of combinations. Sometimes if I use blueberries the smoothie turns brown, but it still tastes good Smiley Happy