cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: What did you have for breakfast?

USUALLY i have the old standard of vegemite and marg on toast, and either a coffee with sugar and milk or an OJ (or even a water if i'm feeling saucy). today though i had pop tarts because i got extremely excited when i found them at woolies.

Highlighted

Breakfast is so important but mostly don't have it until i get to work. Coffee + toast and a banana.. on the weekend I might have eggs or yoghurt too!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

@ElleBelle
I actually tried it the other morning and it was so amazing and I was really full, the perfect breaky for lazy people like me haha

sundays = bread roll, bacon, egg, avo, lettuce, cheese and bbq sauce

Every other day = oats, nuts and yogurt 

Highlighted

@EloiseRose That roll combo sounds like something I need to try immediately because of deliciousness Smiley Surprised

Breakfast for me kind of depends on what I feel like having that day. Usualy its blueberries in porridge, peaches in yoghurt, weetbix with milk and honey or toast if I'm being super lazy Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

I had a mandarine and a banana on the way to my job trial

usually I dont have anything or I just have one peice of toast so I am trying to get in to a healthy habit
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

Today? Another muesli bar. It's hard though because I don't like eggs, or cereal, or peanut-butter, vegemite that's more than a sliver, or any conventional breakfast foods. So there's nothing I like that I can actually have for breakfast. Ah well, I do love my muesli bars!
Highlighted

I went to the nurse the other day and she questioned my eating habits. I realized I don't have a healthy breaky and I should be eating more. Changes changes Smiley Happy

Freshly squeezed orange juice, bowl of cut up banana and strawberries and some almonds. Delicious!

Highlighted

Hey that's great, @florenceforever! Do you find your diet affects your mental state or energy?