cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: What did you have for breakfast?

I've been taking part in a clean eating challenge so I've lots of cool new things for brekky this week! I think my fave has been a greek yoghurt parfait with raspberries, flaked almonds and ground flaxseed. I also made a delicious omlette with feta and spring onions. Nom nom nom.

Highlighted

These past three weeks I've almost always eaten croissants for breakfast. The best ones were in France (obviously) and Italy also had lovely croissants, they were sprinkled with icing sugar and were still warm. Mmm.
Highlighted

Sundays usually mean steamed and lightly sauteed chickpeas for me, with onion, chili and mustard seeds for extra flavour!

Highlighted

Porridge with prunes, pears & cinnamon

Highlighted

Wow, I want everyone's breakfasts! Smiley Happy My recent brekky obsession has been: half a punnet of strawberries, cut up into a bowl, covered with about 5 spoonfuls of greek style yoghurt, and topped with granola. It is so yum!

I also really love porridge (although I call it oatmeal) with 1/2 a banana sliced into it, topped with flaked almond and a dash of maple syrup (or brown sugar). mmm Smiley Happy

blithe

Highlighted

today i had leftover subway from a platter we had yesterday teehee!

Highlighted

Today I had porridge with banana and cinnamin sugar, it was so yum Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIMEEE!

minus the jelly actually..

Highlighted

Soon to have delicious bread with butter once the butter has melted enough.
Highlighted

The leftover topping and custard from the apple crumble we made last night. It was fun! Smiley Happy