cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

What did you have for dinner?

Since there is a "What did you have for breakfast?" thread, I decided to make one just for dinner!

Last night I had two slices of pizza along with chicken breast with curry and frozen veggies.

What did you guys have for dinner?

Highlighted

Re: What did you have for dinner?

That sounds deliciousssss @hunginc ! Last night I am ashamed to admit I had a packet ramen for dinner Cat LOL time escaped me and it was too late to make anything else! But also i love packet ramen, i find it so comforting.

Do you like cooking @hunginc ?

Highlighted

@Hannah-RO Not really. I like to spend as little time as possible cooking. My staples are usually canned tuna/chicken/salmon with canned tomatoes or frozen veggies that I can put in the microwave, haha.

Highlighted

Last night I had homemade dumplings, they go down an absolute treat in this houses 

Highlighted

Yay for another food thread! I'm about to make dinner now, making crab pasta and prawns in whatever sauce I can make. Gotta check what's left in the fridge first Smiley Tongue And I had salmon last night, it was yum!

Highlighted

I got some Japanese from Uber eats, teriyaki chicken! Wasn’t too bad. I miss eating out in restaurants though 😭

Highlighted

mmmm Smiley Very Happy i love food and everything people have said so far has sounded so good!

I just had some eggs since i wasn't so hungry tonight, but i have some lasagna to have for later if i get hungry Smiley Very Happy 

Highlighted

i had two cheese toasties so tasty and delicious melt in your mouth worthy 

Highlighted

@hunginc sounds super tasty! 

I had takeaway pizza - the ortolana pizza was my fav Smiley Very Happy

My family also likes to have a side of gnocchi napoli, this way you can dip the pizza crusts in the napoli sauce! Highly recommend! 

Highlighted

oh my gosh this thread such a delight, peeps are eating the most lovely sounding foods! I have to enquire about the crab pasta @November13, that sounds so delicious! I love crab so much.

Also @belski lovin that idea of getting the gnocchi and dipping your pizza crusts in, I had pizza the other day and was thinking how great it would have been to have had a sauce for the crusts!

I had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner last night, the meatballs were from IKEA. 

spaghetti lol GIF by Justin Gammon