cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: What made you smile today?

What made me smile (or laugh) today was an epic fail moment I had earlier this morning at my home gym, haha

Highlighted

That is so good you were able to laugh about it @hunginc ! I hope whatever happened you are ok and not injured! Heart

I smiled today because a friend of mine got a cat and she is super excited about it.

Highlighted

love this thread Heart

something that made me smile today was sitting by the creek near my house and just listening to the water trickle Smiley Happy was really relaxing and nice to be present when the rest of the day I had to study for exams!

Highlighted

@clarii3105 that sounds so nice! The sound of running water is so soothing and lovely Heart

I am smiling today because my brother and his partner are coming over for dinner and I am V keen to hang out with them Cat Very Happy

Highlighted

Seeing my nephews Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Finally getting my hands on a webcam made me smile!

Highlighted

Spending time with my sibiling Heart

Oh wow @Tay100! Have you been waiting long to get a webcam? I know all of that kind of stuff sold out during lockdown Smiley Surprised

Highlighted

@Taylor-RO love the wholesome family time!

I haven't really needed one until now, and it was hard to get a reasonably cheap one as I tried to get it during the exam period, silly me!

Highlighted

125960567_1097504790689749_5155229848979278561_o.jpg

^ Made me smile today