cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What makes you unique compared to everyone else? :D

I love music especially from the 80's and back further: Johnny Cash, Eddie Vedder, Jeff Buckley, INXS, David Bowie etc...

Although not all people believe in the paranormal both my Aunt and I have the ability to communicate with spirits. I speak to my aunty, even though she passed away 4 years ago... 

1.  I love my job.  I am so passionate about my music (teaching, playing, whatever!), and I love every aspect.

2.  I've never met anyone quite as obsessed with food as me.  It brings me instant happiness, and I love cooking and eating.  It's on my ming 85% of the time

3.  I get along with many different people.  I was raised not to judge, so I have friends from all walks of life.  As long as they're nice, we get along fine :-)

4. I'm a classical musican who doesn't listen to classical music.  Meeting all these musicians, I sometimes feel bad for not listening to as much classical as I should.  It's more uncommon than I thought it would be, even in young people

5. I am me! There are so many little things about people that make them who they are.  I find it isn't the big things that define people: it's the small personality traits you find when you get to know them.  

Love your taste in music!

love your taste in music!

I'm an all round creative chicky. I paint, I draw, I sew costumes, I sing, I play instruments, I act, I looooooove all things artsy fartsy. hehe ^.^

I am WEIRD. And it's awesome!

1. I have no belly button
2. I've been to every state in Australia
3. My mum currently lives in Sweden.
4. I love old people, and want to work in the field.
5. I'm a redhead Smiley Tongue
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

1. I'm the only person in my family with English Rose skin

2. Some days I have red hair, other days I have brown. Either way, they're both natural

3. I'm a woman in science. =)

4. I have a quirky sense of humor, although it can be a bit on the morbid side. Smiley Embarassed

5. Painting my nails relaxes me.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Yeahhhhhh whooo! Everyone is unique! Not the same! That is what I am looking for! Thanks for contributing guys! Smiley Happy

Here goes ~

1) I suck at revising/remembering school stuff

2) I once kicked the soccor ball backwards in public (I suck legit! ;d )

3) I played cricket with my older brother and once got 10 wickets.

4) I am awesome

5) People say I am talented for desktop designing

@redhead No bellybutton! Smiley Surprised Does that mean you're Eve?