cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What makes you unique compared to everyone else? :D

@ElleBelle. I had a few operations on it when I was little, now it's just a line. But it sounds cooler to say I don't have one Smiley Tongue
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead it's still awesome either way Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

That I go completely against stereotypes in that I'm studying science, but love the arts, viewing and creating.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I have a very strong opinion on the way society/man-kind should be functioning. I don't beleive in working 9-5 to pay for things we don't need or want. I think we should be getting back to nature and caring for one another instead of caring about profits, money and social status. I'm sick of the media and the social 'elites' of the world cramming lies and agendas down our throats for the sake of making money while destroying the environment in the process. We don't need half the things we are told we need, like fast cars, fancy clothes, fancy houses. I wish I could say that everybody thought this way, but the truth is that there are still so many arrogant,greedy,selfish and  ignorant people out there. I'm unique because I don't want to follow the current trend/conform to society's twisted ideals. Plus I can paint pretty good and I'm good at gardening. 

Hi graceinspace, I can totally relate - it can be very saddening to see how often profits get put before people. We need people like you in the world to be helping to create a better world! Smiley Happy

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

i have two differnt coloured eyes that change in differnt lights...

so some days i have two green eyes, some days i have two brown eyes... some days i have a green and a brown eye! 

@EloiseRose that is so cool Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!