cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What's the thing you want the most?

Right now I would like the strength to pull myself out of the horror weekend that I had mentally. I'm slowly getting there Smiley Happy

I also want to be healthy and fit. Smiley Happy

Right now I want the motivation to get up and go for a much needed run tomorrow morning! Hopefully it will happen!

To finally tidy my room. And not just move onto another section but to actually, fully tidy my room with a vaccum, a made bed and a tidy desk (including drawers).

I can do it!

I would say money, because a lot of the troubling things in my life could be sorted out with some extra $$ (uni fees, bills, all the grown up things and responsibilities) but all I really desire is true happiness, maybe love. idk, man.

Right now two of my closest friends are in hospital, neither know what it is wrong with them. What I want most right now is for them to get better. Heart

Right now I want my headache to go away Smiley Sad

Someone to completely trust.

To regain my motivation and concentration levels.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I want to live a happy, sustainable, healthy and care-free life in the hills of Maleny on a big property complete with vege gardens, solar panels and a passive eco-house. And a dog. I will never be stressed because I won't have Generalised Anxiety Disorder or Depression and I will have my very own awesome art studio and an epic greenhouse for all my awesome plants!