cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: What's your hobby/hobbies? (chance to learn something new!)

Lots of lovely hobbies! Mine are reading, cooking ( i love reading recipes and watching cooking shows! SBS food is my fav channel Heart) and crochet. 

Highlighted

yoga is sooo good!! i'm glad u asked Smiley Happy my recommendation is yogini melbourne for some quiet, more introspective videos (she has 5-30 min videos that target different things). yoga with adrienna is good if u like some chatter/positive energy throughout the video (she also has a cute dog)

Highlighted

Honestly my favourite thing is to just go on YouTube and search yoga videos and sometimes depending on how my body is feeling I'll search up a specific one e.g. if I've been sitting at a desk all day and need some muscle relief but I think I would suggest starting with a beginner video on YouTube (if that's how you're doing it) and maybe put in a time as well e.g. beginner yoga + 10 minutes or something like that. Let me know how you go Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

@celestialdreamer It's great that you've been finding ways to stay active, especially when our bodies really need it or we haven't been able to move all day Smiley Happy

I've been trying to learn more about embroidery lately and that's been exciting! Someone recommended this website to me that has free online courses on things like sewing, jewelry marking and I'm excited to learn more when I have time

Highlighted

@TOM-RO thank you! I recently just participated in the step-up to breast cancer where you have to walk 10000 steps every day for the month of august and it really highlighted to me how important it is to exercise to reduce the risk of health issues in the future and the significant impact it has on focus and overall mood! Also that's really cool that you're getting into embroidery I love sewing it's such a cool life skill to have and something I definitely want to work on so I will definitely be bookmarking your website!

Highlighted

I have hobbies watching movie, listening to songs and gardening. I love gardening because it is the only thing that keep me close to nature. Whenever I get depressed or stressed our get free time I mostly spent my time in my garden cutting the extra edges grass with my PowerSmart  Mulching Lawn Mower to make my garden nice and beautiful, plant new flowers. I've grown vegetables in my garden like tomatoes and potatoes and homegrown vegetables taste different and fresh.

Highlighted

@emery45 I love that you are super into gardening! I can't say I'm someone with green fingers but I do love watching my mum garden and she always sends me photos of the daily growth of her veges which is super cute. I do agree that homegrown veges taste delicious!

My hobbies are working out, baking and creating recipes, and listening to podcasts. I also started making jewellery a few days ago, which has been super fun and is such a good way for me to be creative Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I got myself a flower press kit awhile back and haven't used it, but I just picked some nice flowers on a walk I just did so I'm actually going to give it a try this evening Smiley Happy 

happy stop motion GIF by Emma Darvick