cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should my message tone be for my phone?

My current phone message tone is a computer voice saying "So yeah, I don't care what you think. Bro, you stink". I wan't to add a new one, what should my description be?

Any suggestions? Smiley Very Happy Creative, de better!

Thanks ;d

Re: What should my message tone be for my phone?

I've always had the 'dun dun' noise from Law & Order as my message tone!

@ElleBelle wrote:

I've always had the 'dun dun' noise from Law & Order as my message tone!

That's a great idea! I'm only using the default message tones on my iPhone at the moment, but I have a different message tone and vibration for my gf.

This is what I used to have for a text message, which was great!

I used to have a song I recorded myself, that I made with some cool software, I sung "Somebody's calling you!" and my message tone was just one from the samsung phone.

But I changed them recently, I recorded the Universal Studios theme, and the Battlestar Gallactica theme as my ringtone, and recorded a soundbite of the Star Trek: The Next Generation communicator beep, for the message tone.

If you can't do this, then try what my dad does, he records his own voice, and it goes "[name], it's a message!" and then he downloads songs and uses them as the ringtone.

If you're going to pick a song, pick an old-school one that will make you smile when it rings.

For some reason I keep reading the title as "What should my massage tone be?" Not sure what would constitute a massage tone, but it's still random/funny nonetheless Smiley Tongue

Thanks for all the reccomendations peeps! Smiley Very Happy

LOL epic ideas, thanks will definately use em!