cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: What to watch on Netflix

@dog_lover94 Smiley Very Happy absolutely worth the watch Smiley Happy

WHat other shows have you watched on Netflix?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

@Bee I really liked Brooklyn Nine Nine, The Good Place and Shadowhunters. To All The Boys I Loved Before is also a really cute movie. Smiley Happy

I am in need of new shows to start atm so will have to try some of these recommendations! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I haven't seen the good place or shadowhunters before @dog_lover94 are they good?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

@Bee the good place is so good !!

netflix series/movies ive seen;

- jane the virgin

- 13 reasons why - (this may be very triggering to people so i don’t recommend) i actually quite liked 13rw but i know a lot of people do not like it. i do understand that because it was very intense for a series based for teenagers. i feel like they also showed things incorrectly. i could go on and on but i won’t. overall i did actually really like it.

- gilmore girls

- shameless us (r18+ and may be triggering)

- the good place

- a bit of insatiable but i can’t seem to get hooked in it and i don’t understand why it’s the “thing” atm.

- to all the boys ive loved before

- the kissing booth

- riverdale

- like 4 episodes of crazy ex girlfriend but i can’t get into it either.

oh and like all the gymnastic movies ahaha - a 2nd chance, full out, raise the bar etc

Highlighted

@Bee They are both so good!

Highlighted

@litgym Jane the Virgin is such a good choice! I did not expect it to be so good, it's such a happy and funny show and is perfect when you need to be cheered up! Always worked for me Smiley Happy

Would defs recommend to everyone! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Drop everything and watch The Magicians. It is the BEST show out there. Its like Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and The Chronicles of Narnia had a baby and added a diverse and inclusive cast and story lines that relate to awesome deep topics that need a lot more discussion in society. Currently 2 seasons on Netflix, the 3rd came out on Syfy this January and has yet to be added, and it is set for a 4th season this upcoming winter.  

Highlighted

I also watched To All the Boys I Loved Before - I thought it was so cute!! I couldn't stop cooing about it the whole time I was watching it hehe.

I'm also very into cooking shows - at the moment I'm watching one called Salt Fat Acid Heat, but I also watched Nailed it! Which is pretty hilarious haha

Highlighted

@safari93I really liked the movie too Smiley Happy I actually have the book downloaded on my e-reader to read so I will see how it compares. I'm also hoping for a sequel and if the stats are to believed (apparently it's the most watched Netflix original movie) then it's looking promising!I have to admit that Netflix is really upping their original content and I am looking forward to their Christmas movies. I actually watched A Christmas Prince on the plane back from the Mod Workshop last year (I downloaded it to watch offline prior to the workshop on my iPod) and it was the perfect thing to watch on the plane after a full on weekend Smiley Happy 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!
Highlighted

@ErinsAntics I'm so keen for the Christmas movies too! I really enjoyed A Christmas Prince last year and I'm ready for some similar content this year!!

Keen to know how the book of To All the Boys I've Loved Before compares to the movie!