cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What your biggest dream is in life

Hi all, what is your biggest dream that you have ever had... is to be a great Nurse or a famous footballer, what’s yours? Maybe you are currently doing your biggest dream. Reply and tell me what your biggest dream is or what you do as a job because it was your biggest dream.

Re: What your biggest dream is in life

Hi all, I’ll start. So I’m in High school at the moment and my biggest dream is to go to the military. I’m currently doing Army Cadets so it’s a start and a step to go onto the military. The reason for wanting to do this is because I really won’t to be able to serve my country and also to be able to help those less fortunate people over seas who may be harmed by weather or storms.
Highlighted

To be part of team 10 and be jake pauls best friend

Hey @Harleigh, what a cool topic for discussion.

Hmmm...I think my greatest dream would be to have a novel published! Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Biggest dream is to act in a lead role on a tv or film - or write a fantasy book series and get it published. 

I work as a teacher. My other dream was to be a positive role model for others. 

I want to be an astronaut! But sometimes when i tell people they think i’m kidding because im not super fit or the smartest in class, but im starting to not care so much and just work hard so i can achieve it!