cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: When I grow up I want to be....

When I grow up I wanna be... the rest of the lyrics to that song... Smiley Happy

I have no future plans but I'd like to have at least two people close to me. Two people I can rely on and fully (or almost fully, depending on the circumstances like pranks or whatever).

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

My dream jobs: 

-Psychologist

-Doctor 

-A professional border collie player

My nightmare jobs:

-Anything with numbers like accounting 

-Anything that involves sitting at a desk allll day

I dont really have a dream job anymore.
But I want to become an age care worker, or a disability worker.

Nightmare job would be stuck at a desk answering phones.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I used to have so many dream jobs but now I don't know what I want to do for money. I have a degree and everything. Smiley Sad
But the one thing that I most definitely want to do is become a mummy. Smiley Happy But I also want to be a foster parent when I get on my feet.

I think the worst jobs would be anything that puts me in the eyes of the public. So a celebrity, model or a politician even though I am a extremely interested in politics.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

My dream jobs:
- Policeman. I want to help others in need and I have a strong sense of justice. I don't like seeing people get away with crimes and I want people to feel safe

- Lawyer. Same reason but I also think it would be fun to argue a case

-Some form of social science. I have interested in how people work.

- Musician. I currently have a band [edited by mod to maintain anonymity] and it'd be awesome to become successful in that. Also, I would like to do solo stuff, like folk rock.

My nightmare jobs:
Can't think of many atm Smiley Tongue
-Politician. Too much work and stress and no time to be with family

-I am pretty bad with my hands so somrthing involving instruction or engineering

Hmmm, I wish I already had my dream job so I can stop being so confused and worried about life!

Dream Jobs 
- Interior Designer 

- Artist ( I wish I could be like Lora Zombie and make a living from selling my paintings!)

- Architect or Landscape Architect ( Start converting the world into an eco-friendly, sustainable system)

- Full time Happy Person ( Right now I am not very happy, and really all I want is to be happy and not have to worry ALL the time).

Nightmare Jobs

- Anything that makes me miserable ( I'm not the type of person who would go to work just for the sake of earning money, if I'm not happy I won't do it ) 

- Woolworths

- Regular 9-5, office job where you have to wear pencil skirts and stuffy blouses. 

@stonepixie .... a mummy! what a wonderful response!! i want to be a mummy too Smiley Happy a good mummy Smiley Happy