cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Where in the world...

@Birdeye wrote:

I hadn't even heard of the Pitcairn Islands before. From a little bit of research, they're certainly on my list now. Smiley Very Happy

I know, right? Pretty obscure! It's really hard to get to though. It'd be a real challenge. Smiley Happy

Also, I'm not so curious about North Korea right now. Looks like they're gearing up for war. Smiley Sad

If it does happen, the outcome isn't going to be one worth visiting for quite a number of years. Smiley Sad

New Zealand, Canada, Germany... you might as well say pretty much everywhere!

I can't wait until I can travel the world. Smiley Happy

@Lex wrote:

I know, right? Pretty obscure! It's really hard to get to though. It'd be a real challenge. Smiley Happy

Also, I'm not so curious about North Korea right now. Looks like they're gearing up for war. Smiley Sad

If it does happen, the outcome isn't going to be one worth visiting for quite a number of years. Smiley Sad

I'm really loving the idea of the challenge. Smiley Very Happy Be pretty awesome to tell people I'd been to a place like that.

Ah, North Korea. Everytime they start making their way onto my travel wish list they do something which takes them off... They're such a hard one as it's the uh, weirdness which intrigues me and makes me want to visit, but is the 'weirdness' which also deterrs me. 

Good thing there are so many other interesting places to occupy my travelling and dreaming time until they decide whether they do or don't belong on my list.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to go to Iceland and Japan.

Or even better! Start in Japan and travel across asia/mongolia/russia and work my way to Iceland on the back of yaks, stopping to spend time with nomadic tribes in Eurasia.

I would love to travel everywhere! I would love to go back to Europe for a snowboarding holiday!

For me top of my list would be Canada -- I've never seen snow before, would be fun to get my arse absolutely handed to in ice hockey by the locals ^^

Following Canada would be Japan -- viewing such a different culture would be real rad to do

3rd on my list is Germany - lots of beer and also has awesome things happening with the place. i would absolutely love to see the Nurburgring Nordschleife!

I have always wanted to go to the Galapagos Islands ever since the first time I heard about them. The Artic and Antartica sound pretty awesome too. But I also want to go to Europe, especially Italy. Smiley Happy Next year though I'll be travelling to New Zealand with my family.

I was taing some 'Name Every Country in the World' quiz and got a bit obsessed with visiting countries I'd never heard of, like Sao Tome and Principe or The Grenadines.

I always fall in love with places I've already been, so going to a brand new place is always exciting for me, cos I always find something to like about it! 

I'm also going to Europe this year for a couple of months. I guess I'm looking forward to Amsterdam the most.

I'm really keen on going to Europe, and I think I might be at the start of next year. I really want to see Paris, but Europe (as a whole) is just one of my favourite places.

I also want to go to NZ and go on an adventure tour and d stuff like bungee jump, sky dive, white water raft, etc. 

Highlighted

Hi Dilz,

I have already picked and I'll be hitting the same country you're visiting. I will be visiting Venice in August, I have read a lot about Rome too and maybe I will try to be there for 2days (as I have only 7days in Italy). I have little difficulty finding a budget accommodation in Venice, I already found trivago Venice but would be happy if there are more suggestions. Can't wait to get on the boat...