cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Which country are u from and what religion do u follow! :D Go diversity! :D

Heyah! So I'm what? A solid 5 years late but whatever Smiley Happy
I'm Australian, not that interesting Smiley Happy Though I go to a religious school I'm on the fence between religious & non-religious. Now, I'd say I'd fit in with being agnostic Smiley Happy

Hey guys! 

So I was born in Australia but my family is Israeli, so I moved there when I turned 18! 

I was raised Jewish but now I am more Jew-ish than anything! Still love the culture and the spirit, not so much the religion part. Smiley Happy

Awesome @peacelovepizza Smiley Happy

My dad was born in Zimbabwe when it was still Rhodesia haha 

I have very vague, beautiful memories as a baby of the place

Kia ora koutou!

I was born in New Zealand though both my parents are originally from Taiwan. Growing up I was raised on equal parts Christianity from my Dad and Buddhism from my Mum (which I used to think was great since I got double the amount of festivals every year), though nowadays I swing more to agnosticism after a pretty long stretch of disillusionment with religion.

That actually sounds like an awesome mix! I think its actually so cool you were raised with both religions as that broadens your perspectives and gives you more unique insights into different things in life!
And yesss festivals are always so much fun I just love trying all the different food! Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

Hello Smiley Happy I was born in Australia and my mum was also born in Australia but my dad is from NZ. Kia ora bro! My mum's parents are from China and Australia and my dad's parents are from Ireland and NZ. I'm not religious, although I do go to a Catholic school.