cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which country are u from and what religion do u follow! :D Go diversity! :D

Hey everyone!

I wanna know everyone's nationality and what relgion u guys follow, nothing personal, everything for personal interest! Smiley Very Happy

Re: Which country are u from and what religion do u follow! :D Go diversity! :D

Hey Doni, awesome thread idea! Smiley Happy

I was born here in Australia, and so was my mum but my dad was born in the UK. So I'm half Australian, half British Smiley Happy

Also I'm agnostic, or an agnostic theist if you wanna get technical - basically I believe that there is a god/ess (or even more than one) out there but I don't claim to know which one(s). Smiley Happy

Curious to hear about everyone else Smiley Happy

I was born in New Zealand, both my parents are from England though.

I don't really follow religion, I beleive there is a God, but I'm not specifically catholic etc.

I was born here is AUstralia too! Same my parents.
I know I've got history of German and Polish...
But you can pretty much say I'm Aussie Smiley Tongue

My mum was raised Lutheran, and I've been brought up the same. I've recently found out though that dad was brought up as Anglican (I think, it has similar teachings to Martin Luther but a little different).
Religion isn't a huge part of my life, but it does play a fair role in my life, eg I don't always go to church, I sometimes forget about my faith altogether... But I do believe that there is a God. Smiley Happy

Interesting to learn more about everyone else

Monday's Getting Real: Coping with Holiday Blues
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

Born in Australia to parents who emigrated here from the Philippines and Germany. I have a very strange "univeral" look where people think i come from their country ( Italy, Thailand, Indonisia, Spain, Bolivia, India, Maori, Aboriginal to name a few) When i went on holiday to Bali the locals wanted to know which village i came from. Biggest bonus was not getting hassled by stallholders for the entire trip!

Probably identify with being buddhist but without the religion bit.

Wow. We are a diverse bunch!!!

I'm Aussie... Both my parents were born here, so were my grandparents.. I believe my family can be traced back to England or Ireland. So I'm fairly boring when it comes to heritage lol.

I am Catholic. My mum is Catholic so I was raised a Catholic - went to Catholic schools from grade 5 onwards. Don't go to Church as often as I would like but still regard my Religious background as important and when I eventually have kids I will be wanting to raise them as Christian (unsure as to whether it will be Catholic, but definitely Christian).

Thanks peeps for sharing! Smiley Tongue

In other words, everyone here is Aussie or at least related!! Smiley Very Happy Coolies!

I live in Aus but I'm from SL. I'm a wanna-be buddhist (You see, i am very ignorant and is a jerk and it's a pretty big insult for Buddhism to accept me as a buddhist!)

So yeah, keep up sharing!

This is awesome there are so may diverse cultures and religions Smiley Happy 

I am from Zimbabwe but I lived in New Zealand in my teen years then I moved here. 

I am a proud baby Christian (not where I want to be but I am further than I was yesterday Smiley Very Happy

I'm an Aussie, but if i go back a bit in my family tree i have some English and irish in my family!
And i do not follow any religions but i like to tell people that i am a Pastafarien and that i worship the almighty FSM (Flying Spaghetti Monster) haha. If you're ever bored look up church of the flying spaghetti monster on google, it's funny coz it's actually a religion... kinda haha Smiley Very Happy

Bro, you're a legend!

LOL flying spaghetti monster!!!!!!!!

My sis told me about it and she told me abit of the bible, i cracked up laughing! It's epic, lol ! Smiley Very Happy