Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Your Day

Hi all, how has everyone’s day been going. Please reply and let me know

Re: Your Day

Great thread idea, @Harleigh :-)

My day is going well, thanks. The sun can come out (sort of) and I'm at Uni hanging with a friend. How about everyone else?

Thanks for asking about my day. Smiley Happy

My day is alright. Good. But it was a bit annoying too.

I just finished work for the day and it was a struggle today because so many people called in sick so there was a lot to do on my own. Also there is an older woman who pushes me around a lot (bit of a bully) and it was annoying to deal with her today on top of the stress of having so much to do. Glad that it's over for today though.

Going out to dinner tonight to celebrate a friend's bday. He is 9 today. Looking forward to it and to winding down after.

How's everyone else's day?

Hey @Harleigh, thanks for asking Smiley Happy

I'm typing this at 7am, so my day has only just started, but I'm liking it so far. It seems like the sun is out, I've slept well, and I'm planning to visit a book store today!  

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Great Idea @Harleigh 

Thanks for asking, my day is pretty busy but going well, how is your day?

I know I am a little bit late to this but I think it is a great idea. My day was pretty good. I got to talk to one of my school's well-being mentors today, she helped me find some new ways to cope when I'm struggling. Thanks for asking. Smiley Happy 

my day has been going okay, there is literally only one thing im looking forward to this week and that is production rehearsal. other than that this week is the week my dad passed away so yeah....fun fun

Hi @babey_egirl, welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Happy The production rehearsal sounds interesting, I was involved in a school musical when I was in high school and it was lots of fun.

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. It sounds like things are hard for you at the moment. We're here to listen. Heart