cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your favourite Supehero?

Doing something a little different tonight, asking people for their top 5 superheros from either Marvel, DC or any other comics

5Smiley Frustratedhe-Hulk, not a popular choice but She-Hulk rules!

4:Captain America, Chris Evans is the best
3Smiley Very Happyaredevil, the new show is amazing, I have an action figure and a drawing I did of Daredevil got good reception in art class
2:Black Widow, I love Scarlett Johansson and her performances are always great to watch

1: The Thing, I just saw the new movie and loved it. Jamie Bell was great in the movie

Anyone else love the superhero genres?

Re: Your favourite Supehero?

Dude! Awesome thread!!!

I am a huuuuuge comic book fan and have especially loved Marvel superheroes from when I was a kid. I still have shoeboxes full of X-Men cards and bought the original cartoon series on dvd.

My all time favourite is Gambit. Hands down the coolest person in the Marvel universe imo. I got a tattoo of his hand holding 4 aces with the 4 main characters of his best story arc too.

Some of my other favourites are Deadpool, Bishop, Mistique, Rogue, the Silver Surfer, Wolverine, Apocalypse, Mr Sinister. I could keep going, but I'll be here all night!

@moonwalk please keep going! What do you like about them specifically? Can you show your tattoo? Or just the picture of what it is, because it sounds awesome!

@MemphisBelle This is an awesome idea for a thread! Do you like DC as well?

I can't order mine because I'm terrible at decision-making but here's a list of who I like.

Batman, Bruce Wayne, millionaire extraordinaire; I don't know why, but I just love him. Somewhere along the line I started to like him and now he's right at the top. I absolutely love his animated shows as well, his Rogue's gallery, his sidekicks and partners. He's got that tragic backstory and slow growth the strength that I love about him.

Next up is Nightwing, and no, I don't mean me Smiley Tongue
Anyways, he was the first Robin, Dick Grayson, leader of the Teen Titans. He's also got that tragic backstory and grows past that, it only makes him stronger. He's got flaws too, but that doesn't stop him from being a leader. If you really need to know how awesome he is, just know that he once took over the Batman mantle. And that's awesome.

And a quick touch on Batgirl, Barbara Gordon, Oracle. Not as tragic a backstory, but still tragic because of her somewhat crazy brother and being shot but she's strong, perserveires through her injuries and doesn't let them stop her crime fighting. Not to mention she was disabled in a wheelchair, which didn't stop her, and that shows that you don't need to walk to kick ass Smiley Happy

Who else? Deadpool for... well for being awesome. (Who else is excited for his movie!!!!!)

Wolverine, he is gritty, old and awesome. I love him so much and his fatherly relationships with Kitty and Jubilee.

Kitty Pryde, the youngest X-Man, she is also a great hero. She's not so young now, but was so brave to be as young as she was in a prejudiced world against mutants, and stand up for those like her.

Rogue... Oh I love Rogue so much! She is basically cursed, unable to really touch anyone, but is still so kind when you get to know her and so awesome.

I really could go on all day.

There's also Raven from the Teen Titans. Half demon but still so kind-hearted and strong not to let her demon side take over.

And just, and just, Young Justice Team! Aqualad, Robin (same guy as Nightwing), Kid Flash, Miss Martian, Superboy!
The Teen Titans, Cyborg, Robin (same guy again), Beast Boy, Starefire, Raven!
Who else? The Avengers! Antman, Wasp, Hulk (Oh I love the Hulk so much!) Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, eventually Wolverine too.

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE! Batman, Superman, WONDER WOMAN!, Green Lantern, Flash, Hawkgirl, Aquaman, MARTIAN MANHUNTER!!!!!

I could go on for a long while... Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng Can't really say I'm a DC fan Smiley Wink The only DC characters I really like are Aquaman and the Swamp Thing

(I'm a massive comic geek and volunteer in writing some stuff for a video show that I'm a part of so that's why I'm so passionate, it's like a hobby job for me)

Mostly Marvel's, Avengers, Fantastic Four and a handful of other marvel characters.

Other favourites of mine include:

Ghost Rider- The first one was meh but the second was totally insane and true to Ghost Rider. People who it's "stupid" don't understand that is how Ghost Rider is written

She-Hulk- One of the first comic book characters I ever bought a comic for

Fantastic Four- My Mum bought a DVD of the cartoon as a surprise present for me, I've watched that pilot episode at least over 20 times "Just call for four!" (Loved the 2015 film, Mr.Fantastic and The Thing were the best)

Daredevil- I watched the Netflix series with my parents, A comic book fan debating with two non fans was so funny

"How does he fight when he is blind?" "He has super senses!!" XD

Captain America- Such a colourful character, his comics never bore me

Black Widow- You know I love Scarlett Johansson

What about the villians?

For me it would have to be Red Skull, Dr.Doom, The Juggernaut, Abomination and Ultron (Though I didn't like the Age of Ultron movie much, I thought Ultron was cool)

Deadpool the movie should be cool, but I can't wait for Civil War. I'm team Captain America for the win!

I only have this to contribute to the thread (for any other vlogbrothers fans here. I'm on team Hank Smiley Wink)

Hey @MemphisBelle!

Great thread about superheroes Smiley Very Happy Makes me realise that I need to brush up on my comic and superhero knowledge, haha.

Hmm, my favourites would be the Avengers and the X-Men. Lately, I've been enjoying the latest X-Men movies with James McAvoy, Patrick Stewart, Michael Fassbender, Hugh Jackman and Jennifer Lawrence. Such an excellent bunch of actors Smiley Tongue

I love the watchmen superheros, especially the nite owl. Dan is a man focused on keeping people happy and he learns to be strong and understand the need for justice throughout the graphic novel.
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

I love most DC heroes. Especially Bman buuuuuuut I hate to say it, but I'm defs more of a villian person... like, seriously obsessed with DC vills and anti-heroes..... My college dorm room is just all about the DC bad guys Smiley Tongue Especially Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy and Scarecrow. 

Bonus points: Also have a serious love for Deadpool.  

@dreamcatcher Yesss poison ivy and Harley Quinn have been my DC faces for ages, are you pumped fir the suicide squad movie to come out next year?
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle
Highlighted

tumblr_na2t19BdDC1qm1nrzo5_500.png

I'm with you @MemphisBelle, Black Widow is deffs my favourite at the moment! I'm going to go as her for Halloween! Making my gun holsters at the momement for it (: