cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: advice? plz

Howdy, my friend hasn’t talked to me since Wednesday and like ive messaged her bit she hasn’t replied... im worried i did something wrong and she is mad at me. Arrrgggh why do i make this confusing for my Self.... 

three more days till school goes back. Three more days to tell her how i feel. 

Hey @rainbowpotato, it must be stressful not to have heard from your friend. You did mention she's been busy with family things, maybe that's what's going on? Would giving her a call be an option? 

Heya @rainbowpotato I am sorry your friend hasn't replied. Is she usually a bit in and out like this? Or is this new behaviour? Why did you need to tell her before school reconvenes? Here to listen Heart

I have to tell her before school goes back because i have already been holding back my feelings for a year and if u dont do it now i feel likr  I’ll explode... 

yeah shes always been kinda in and out not with our friendship but with when/where we can be more than that. 

Hey @rainbowpotato just trying to understand  - so you're saying she's in and out, based upon the two of you and intimacy? Am I right that, every time you guys get close/intimate - she pulls away kind of thing? Let me know Smiley Happy Heart

She will act really like into me not just physically but she like flirts with me and acts like “coupley” if that makes sense. Then some days she just wont talk to me or acknowledge my existence. 

I really want to ask her to be my girlfriend but don’t  know how to even start that conversation. 

Hmmm that is pretty tricky @rainbowpotato (btw I love your username! Very creative!). Perhaps you could try writing down any ideas of how you might start the conversation (doesn't have to be neat and have good spelling and grammar)? Like a brainstorm? Do you reckon that'll help?

Hey @rainbowpotato,

Have you heard back from her yet? What did you think of @Esperanza67's brainstorming idea? Heart

hi! soory ive had a really busy week. going back to school and visted the docter (i officaily been diagnosed with anxiety woo!) started medicene to make me sleep. she and i havent really been flirty i guess but stuff has been happening on the dl 

i know what i have to say but dont know how to start to convo... \

Hey @rainbowpotato! Smiley Very Happy
It sounds like you have had a busy week, so much happening! Hopefully the medicine will help with your sleep (I edited out the name as we don't mentioned medication names on the forums)

Starting a convo is hard, but I find a generic question a good way to go! (I am not good with conversations, just a quick note Smiley Tongue) Sometimes I'll ask someone about the weather, or how they've been or their favourite type of pizza to get a conversation going. Sometimes as well, telling them "I want to say something but I'm working my way up to it" or that you're not quite ready yet.
What do you think?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!