cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

back to say hello

Not sure how many of you guys on here would remember me from two years ago, but wanted to come say hey for those that do.

It's amazing to see that the 1000001 coping strategies and distraction techniques thread is still going from 2015. I love you guys for that.

How are you all going?

lanejane

Re: back to say hello

@lanejane Smiley Surprised!!! Good to see you Smiley Happy.

I reckon the 1000001 Coping strats and distractions is one of the best threads, very helpful.

I haven't been too bad, still like to wreak havoc on the forums every now and then Smiley Tongue

How about you?

aww hey there! nice to hear from you and to see you are still around on the forums.

im good i'm good. working and studying... so pretty much the same as two years ago haha. my mental health has probably improved since i was on here last which is super. new dog and have got really good on reflecting on things.

saw a post from @j95 so know he is still around on the forums too?

lanejane

ok not liking my tags.
lanejane

That's great @lanejane! This is a great place to build skills for that kinda stuff so it's good that you've been able to use some of that, and also give share that with us as well Smiley Happy. What type of dog?

@j95 is still around, Ben left in December, @redhead and @N1ghtW1ng are still around and @ElleBelle reappeared recently helping out when Ben left Smiley Happy.

Hey @lanejane! Welcome back Smiley Happy @j95 is still around I believe he will be back online tomorrow Heart

@lanejane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@lanejane - so good to hear from you again!! I've just popped back in myself recently, so it's awesome to see some friendly faces. 

@lanejane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@lanejane omg hey!!!!! No way!!
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//