cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

book suggestions!

hey all i need some good book suggestions! ive read mine quite abit and need something new to read so what are your favourite books or books you would reccomend?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because your WORTH it!**

Re: book suggestions!

Have you read John Green's new book Turtles all the Way Down? I really liked it Smiley Happy

no i havent @roseisnotaplant but will take a look Smiley Happy

I absolutely love Terry Pratchett's books and will recommend them forever. My favourite Discworld series is probably Tiffany Aching (yes, I love kids books) and then Percy Jackson by Rick Riordian is pretty darn good too (include his other series about Egpytian gods, roman gods and norse gods plus a single greek god turned into a mortal Smiley Tongue)

Also A.A.Milne's Winnie the Pooh. Just 'cause Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I really want to read Turtles All the Way Down @roseisnotaplant!

@scared01, have you read The Perks of Being a Wallflower? Or Sixty Lights by Gail Jones? Or On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta? Those are some that I'd recommend, and I'm happy to recommend others too. Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

hey @letitgo @N1ghtW1ng i havent heard of any of those either so thanks ill put them on the list to at least have a look at

Hey @scared01, how's your book list coming along? Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

i brought a new book series @letitgo the series is called 'Riders' i started reading it but it was kinda borin, pity i brought all the books (come as a set) its a horse book but its not really that well written- or not my style anyway. im thinking of re-reading my outlander books, i only got to the 4th book and then stopped- theres 6 all up and have been sitting there for a while. 

i brought some health themed books that i occassionally flick through for when i get back to studying hopefully later this year

Announcements
Share what's on your mind:
Head here to start a topic

Not sure where to start?:
Head here and say hi!
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 165 guests
Please welcome our newest community members:
Top High Fived Authors