cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

favourite tv show

all the big shows are having new seasons in a couple of weeks what are you looking foward to or whats your fav tv show in general

Re: favourite tv show

Im'a loving the new series of Rake on the ABC... I hear X Factor is good this year as twell, but haven't really watched it yet.

I cannot wait for Glee Smiley Very Happy but I have sooo many shows to look forward too though 

Waiting on Teen Wolf & Revenge.

No shame at all. 

The Ellen de Gen. show is timeless. Just saying. Always entertaining just for laughs.

I LOVE Greys Anatomy and House. But they are no more Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

On the plus side though i am a major Dr. Who fan and the new season jsut started so YAYYYYYY!!!!!!

I'm not really a huge TV person, but that said I looove The Big Bang Theory. Smiley Very Happy

I like clever funny stuff or shows that have clearly had a high level of production put into them.

In the case of the former: Community, 30 Rock, Parks & Recreation, The Soup, The Daily Show, QI, Robot Chicken, Go On, Animal Practice (those last two are new this year).

In the case of the latter: Mad Men, Game of Thrones (not till next year for those two); Downton Abbey, Boardwalk Empire, Parade's End (new this year!), Doctor Who, Sherlock… and probably one or two others I've forgotten.

I actually don't watch a lot of TV!

Revenge is my fave show. I want it back on TV already.
Highlighted

My fav tv show would be neighbours on eleven ive watched it for so long and its jus intertesting, i also like watcing labby and stav before neighbours their funny and i listen to brisbane raadio their morning show. on abc 3 i sometimes watch your skitting me because their funny and id like to be like them with high self essteem