cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: food and cooking fanatics - introduce yourselves!

@mspaceK I like the sound of the veggie burger! Might have to give it a whirl! I'm totally with you on not liking the smell of anything fishy Smiley Sad

Seaweed's not a favourite of mine either - i eat sushi occasionally as I mentioned Smiley Happy

Your ice cream bathtub sound so good! Mind if I join?

love and hugs, 

blobby Smiley Happy

@gina-RO who doesn't love a cheese board ?

never particularly enjoyed fish either - its got a thing about it. 

its good that you are not all for the plastic and pacgain rubbish. I always use reusable containers and drink bottles for meals throughout the day Smiley Happy

I love miso suop as well! without tofu - it has the texture of soggy bread to me (or maybe I'm just annoying and picky hehe)

would love to hear about your ice cream bathtub too!

love and hugs, 

blobby Smiley Happy

@LovesFood we all gotta love food! I love your username!

donuts are a lifesaver - literally they are the shape of a life saver ring.

i dislike avocado, but ginger in asian chicken wings in really quite good!

your ice cream sounds AWESOME! 

love and hugs,

blobby 

Awesome thread @blobby ! Mind if I join the party? 19486994-D2A8-4445-B7D0-EA315C43A26C.gif

What is your favourite food/snack/lolly/chocolate etc.?

Food - probably fried chicken! But if it’s breast fillet it’s a no from me.

Snack - popcorn/frozen berries

Lolly - maltesars 

Chocolate - Cookies n Cream

2. Least favourite food/snack/lolly/chocolate etc.?

Food - durian blerghhh accidentally ate it once because I didn’t know what it was - NEVER again 

Snack - beef jerky .. I don’t get it 

Lolly - that one little licorice cat in every party mix that can sometimes look like a coke bottle if you’re not looking Smiley Sad 

Chocolate - Violet crumble, too much crumble to chocolate ratio imo

3. What food trend do you hate? e.g. bubble tea, charcoal foods, sushi etc.

Agree with the charcoal - literally no point. 

4. Do you like sushi?

YESS! But I don’t like sushi when it’s just avocado or just cucumber.. I need flavour! 

5. If you were able to get a bathtub full of ice cream and toppings (you don't have to get in it but you can if you want to!), what flavours and toppings would it be? Would you make it a spider (add soft drink - which one?) or leave it?

I would vanilla so I could add different toppings to different sections! Toppings would be: Oreo crumbs, salted caramel, cookie dough and pop rocks! 

Has anyone tried any vegan recipes? Not a vegan but I’ve started to watch a bit on YouTube and they look really inventive and delicious 😆

hey @spacejam ! welcome to the party (although I must admit i'm not here a lot to keep it going haha) !

I love the gif choice by the way! Spirited Away is one of my top five favourite movies!

I see with your favourites you're certainly going with the crunchy side of things, which I love! Can't say no to fried chicken and maltesers!

Frozen berries is a good alternative to chips and stuff like that. Try frozen grapes! they are crunchy on the outside and are like sorbet on the inside! yummo!

Never tried durian before, and do not intend to either. I'm not really a fan of beef jerky. My friends absolutely love it, and my friend (we'll call her christine) brings it to school whenever she can. I guess I'm kind of left out on that one Smiley Happy

I am so with you on the sushi thing, It needs some flavour or its plain nasty Smiley Happy

I have personally never tried vegan recipes, but it's defintely something I would try Smiley Happy

lovely to hear your response!

love and hugs, 

blobby Smiley Happy

Spirited away is such a beautiful movie! @blobby Howl’s Moving Castle is another one of my faves. I love that you noticed I liked crunchy foods hehe Smiley Very Happy

I do do a lot of studying and snacking so I definitely try to balance things out by adding some fruit or veg here or there. I haven’t had frozen grapes since I was in primary school! Will definitely have to put it back on rotation. Another one of my faves is carrot sticks and hummus. 

Howdy everyone! Thought I'd jump on here because I, too, am obsessed with food. 

Image result for cookie monster gif

Food - Probably any form of vegan pasta. 

Snack - Hot Chips...I just can't say no

Lolly - Anything sour 

Chocolate - Love me some dark chocolate

Food - I don't eat meat anyway, but even the smell of sardines is too much for this gal.

Snack - Barbecue flavoured chips...Barbecue Shapes on the other hand I love.

Lolly - I genuinely feel like I like all lollies haha

Chocolate - Anything with too much going on...Cadbury Marvellous Creations, I'm looking at you.

Anything wasteful i.e. Bubble Tea (plastic cup, straw, lid and in a plastic bag...grr)

4. Do you like sushi?

I loooove sushi. I have a few less options now I'm vegan, but it's still so delish.
Image result for sushi gif

5. If you were able to get a bathtub full of ice cream and toppings (you don't have to get in it but you can if you want to!), what flavours and toppings would it be? Would you make it a spider (add soft drink - which one?) or leave it?

This has strong Richie for Bachelor Australia Chocolate Bath connotations and I'm not into it.
Image result for richie alex chocolate bath gif

Awesome thread @blobby! Thanks for creating it Smiley Very Happy. I'd thought I'd share my answers here as well Smiley Happy

1. What is your favourite food/snack/lolly/chocolate etc.?

Food/snack = hot chips and ice-cream!

Lolly = those strawberries and cream lollies you get in lolly mixes

Chocolate = super dark chocolate (we're talking 90%+ cocoa here - I know, I'm weird Smiley Tongue) and Hershey's cookies and cream

Food = bittermelon, eggplant, sardines, any shellfish, Vegemite

Snack = salt and vinegar chips (sorry @gina-RO! Smiley Tongue)

Lolly = black liquorice

Chocolate = white chocolate

Yeah I agree with you @blobby, I don't get charcoal food either. I don't get the hype surrounding kombucha either @WheresMySquishy 

4. Do you like sushi?

Depends on what's in it. I don't like any sushi containing fish except for salmon

It would be a triple chocolate brownie ice cream topped with extra brownie pieces and colourful sprinkles! I would leave it as it is as I'm not a fan of carbonated drinks.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg

@MisoBear I just read this and I swear everything you've said is true about me!

So here... I'll re-post it!! (changing small details I need too!)

Image result for cookie monster gif

Food - Minestrone. 

Snack - Hot Chips...I just can't say no

Lolly - Anything sour 

Chocolate - Love dark almond chocolate

Food - I don't eat meat anyway, but even the smell of sardines is too much for this gal.

Snack - Barbecue flavoured chips...Barbecue Shapes on the other hand I love.

Lolly - I genuinely feel like I like all lollies haha

Chocolate - milk chocolate that isn't vegan... How melty can chocolate get!!

Anything wasteful i.e. Bubble Tea (plastic cup, straw, lid and in a plastic bag...grr)

4. Do you like sushi?

I loooove sushi. I have a few less options since I'm vegan, but it's still so delish.
Image result for sushi gif

5. If you were able to get a bathtub full of ice cream and toppings (you don't have to get in it but you can if you want to!), what flavours and toppings would it be? Would you make it a spider (add soft drink - which one?) or leave it?Image result for richie alex chocolate bath gif