cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

holiday plans

hey everyone, what are you doing for your holidays?
alot of people find it usefull to catch up on school work but it is still important to take a break.
im going to tazmania yay

Highlighted

Re: holiday plans

I'm taking some holidays myself — so you won't see me for a couple of weeks after tonight.

Off to Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam. Smiley Wink

Highlighted

Lex that sounds amazing!!

Highlighted

Nice one guys! I'm in Sydney visiting my family for a couple of weeks/catching up on work before I head back to Melbs for uni.

Highlighted

I'm off to Melbourne for a few days YAY!! 

Hope you all enjoy your trips! I'll be making constant trips between my bed, lounge room and desk. It'll be hectic Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

haha N1ghtW1ng... Sounds a bit like me (especially today!).

I am not going away these holidays which is unusual for me, instead I'm staying at home and trying to earn some money from work! I am going to try and catch up with friends though... And do all those things that I haven't had time to do... Like get my car serviced, go to the dentist, go to the hairdressers... etc.

Boring "adult" stuff!
Highlighted

I'm hoping to head down to the south coast to visit my best friend for at least a few days. Otherwise I'm working!
Highlighted

I'm not going away either, so these holidays are feeling a bit weird - I'm not used to being home for 2 weeks straight!

I've already been out to the city a few times with friends, and am hoping to see a few movies (I saw Monsters University on Monday - so good Smiley Very Happy). Other than that I'll be catching up on some reading/DVD watching and doing some school work.

I am not sure what I am doing I just got back from QLD but I am thinking of maybe driving to the country and spending a few days there resting Smiley Happy