cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i stop being so annoying....seriously someone help me.

help

\owo/

Re: how can i stop being so annoying....seriously someone help me.

Heya @babey_egirl - we're all about helping people here Smiley Happy

What makes you think you're being annoying?

I'm just annoying in general and I can't stop being annoying its weird... I, for some reason just nag people and just won't stop talking...

@babey_egirl it must be pretty tough to feel like you can't stop being a certain way Smiley Sad Have you been called annoying by other people in the past?

There's nothing wrong with being a talkative person, and I think most people can occasionally nag. Am I right though in saying that these things are affecting your relationships? Have you tried anything in the past to address these 'annoying' habits? Heart

thanks for reaching out!
Have people been telling you that you've annoyed them or are you feeling that you've annoyed others? Smiley Happy

I understand your pain. 

You only notice you are annoying if the people around you are giving you signs that you are. You cant just stop being 'annoying' is a part of you so embrace it, try find some people who enjoy you for you. If you surround yourself with people who enjoy your annoying features then i hope you will find its not that bad to be that way.

my entire family tho. 

what should i do then? just avoid them forever Smiley Sad 

i mean it would be best for them tho...

Hey @jasmine12345678 

I'm sorry to read that you relate to the feelings spoken about on this thread. Feeling annoying to the people around you really hurts. I think it's worth saying that sometimes when people are annoyed by you, it's actually their issue and not yours. 

I did just want to check in with you, because you've mentioned feeling like your family would be better off without you. Would you mind telling us a little more about that?  

We're here to listen to you Heart