cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i just want to talk

beside the point when you have to force people to talk about it but yeah thanks i do appreciate it
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I’d love to be involved @j95. I am a little out of touch at the moment but when I was younger, I used to do a class on Indigenous history and culture and my school was really into fundraising.. so I would enjoy hearing about what you have to say ☺️
—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

I can hear how it could feel that way, I don't think it's that; I think sometimes it's just a super busy forum and people miss things - even sometimes myself as a Mod! I am going to tag some members Heart @j95

nah we don't even have gr chats about it or anything like we do other stuff Smiley Sad @Bree-RO

i hate complaining here because it sounds like i don't appreciate what reach out does i do but there is gap there

Hey @j95 I think you're so right that we need to talk about being Indigenous more Smiley Happy Which issues/things are most important to talk about for you at the moment?

@j95 it's totally fair to point out a gap. Especially if it's personal to you.

I'd definitely be keen to check out a thread if you made one. :-)

Still happy to set up an Infobus when you're ready to help out @j95. Anything else you'd like, i'm happy to help. I'd love to have inclusive conversations about everything, the needs, challenges and greatness of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people is a big one, but I will need your help and the help of people like @Motty91 and @tgdadvocacyboi too. 

I'm ready to help out with it @Ben-RO

Highlighted

What did you learn on your camp over the weekend @j95?