cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

just want to talk

im not sure if im allowed to do this on here but I want to find some people around my age to talk/text with coz no one i know is either open or understanding of real problems, if this appeals to anyone ask and ill give my number or kik messenger name
Highlighted

Re: just want to talk

Hey,
Have a read of the policies in the welcoming forums, that should give you an idea of the do's and dont's of the forums.
If you want someone to chat to, I'm more than happy via here. I'm all ears Smiley Happy
" Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!"
Highlighted

Yep, KirdyBirdy is right - it's really important that you remain anonymous and don't post any personal contact details here. For the forums here to feel like a safe space to open up, anonymity is really important.
Please have a read: http://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Welcome-and-Announcements/Forum-Guidelines/m-p/16#U16

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

yeah makes sense, someone with very bad issues could turn out to be someone you know
Highlighted

Hey Paris Smiley Happy

The people you describe in your post are exactly the kind of people that you'll find here on RO. Like KirdyBirdy said, we're all ears, and more often than not you'll find that there's someone who's been through something similar to what you're going through.

It can be tough being a young person who's struggling with something, because at this age a lot of us tend to be judgemental (whether intentionally or accidently) about mental health issues etc. So like Sophie said, in order for this to be a non-judgemental space it's important that anonyminity exists Smiley Happy

I should also add that even though everybody is "anonymous", it still feels like we're all one big close-knit family. So even though I don't really know who everyone is in real life, I still consider members on here to be my friends Smiley Very Happy

Loki Smiley Happy

Hey @paris149

What would you like to chat about? Sometimes it's really hard to find people that get your point of view.

Don't forget theres always lifeline and kids helpline with people to talk to, I bet they are open and undertanding.

Highlighted

Beep is right 
kids help line is there if you want to call someone and have a voice convo, you can call them on 1800 55 1800