cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pets

Screenshot_2014-08-18-20-08-16-1.pngAnyone else have pets that are the absolute best!? We have a bunny, a lizard and two dogs in our place. This is Crikey. He's the best. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Re: pets

i have two dogs - who are currently munching on their dinner. they make every day better! (unless i find the little one has chewed something up Smiley Tongue)

we also have a dove nesting in one of our trees at the back of our house. not really a pet but i'll claim her as one for now Woman Very Happy

058r.jpg

lanejane

ps. to anyone who hasn't seen this info from RO pet's really are the best  Cat Embarassed Cat Tongue

http://au.reachout.com/pets-and-mental-health

lanejane

My neighbours have chooks - in a melbourne suburb, relatively close the city how odd. They have a beautiful set up. When I asked them why they have chooks they said "we used to live in a apartment unit before we lived here so it feels like we have a heap of room".

Harley2.jpg

This is my kitty Harley. I rescued her from the pound 8 years ago when she was just a baby. My mum has been looking after her while I've been travelling and sometimes I miss her so much it actually hurts! I'm convinced she can turn even the staunchest cat hater into a cat lover!

Aw so cute!!
I got my dog from the pound last year.

She has a bit of a permanent cranky-face but she is actually a very placid cat Cat Happy

Such a good feeling rescuing animals from the pound. If I had more space I'd probably have a whole household full of rescued pets!

Me too!! If I could have all the animals and in the world I would Smiley Happy

I have 3 cats lol I basically can't wear black any more cause there's fur everywhere! I love all animals though, they totally make life so much better!

All your pets are so cute!
I've mentioned them in another thread but we have our curly coat and staffy cross and the cat and my budgie.