cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: pets

OMG WHAT!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaayyyyy
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

@Craycray17 I'm so excited!! His picture came up on Facebook and I fell in love! He just caught my eye, so I'm going to go for a visit tomorrow and get to know him and then see if we are the right match.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Ooh can I see the picture @j95?? Smiley Happy Goodluck, I hope to be hearing from you on here tomorrow saying you have a new little dude running around!
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

I'll post one and tag you here when I get home and can use my laptop (still waiting for brother 🙄🙄🙄)

NAWWW That's great @j95! Can you bring your other dog too? It's probably a good idea to bring him with you if you can, to make sure they get along as well.
Please tag me in too when you post the picture! Smiley Very Happy

Sure will @N1ghtW1ng @Craycray17

Don't know if I can take Bailee, I'll have to call and ask

Is he an old dog @j95? I know that some older dogs can be territorial and grumpy-bums around other dogs sometimes. If you can, I would take him with you.
But if you can't, they might be friends anyway!

@N1ghtW1ng because it's a pound with lots of other dogs I don't think they would let me take her, but will confirm in the morning. Would be very helpful if I could though

Maybe you could find a comprise to have the other dog brought out but it'll all work out in the end!

@N1ghtW1ng @Craycray17 @everyone this is Sid Heart He will be coming to his forever home at my house on the 8th of Jan Smiley Happy Smiley Happy 

image.jpeg