cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: photography fun

lol can’t believe im only discovering these threads now ! 

@Bee you’re such an amazing photographer Heart

these are just a few random photos Smiley Happy one of my good photos doesn’t want to upload Smiley Sad71743152-DDBC-409C-8645-0E0D7DE9A7D8.jpeg

56EAFF82-7830-4194-8437-C7490650BC9B.jpeg

@Jesssister2001 nice photos! I love the seagulls! <3

@litgym OMG that looks so relaxing! <3 Maybe try resizing it a little so it's a bit smaller?
Thank you! Photography is a passion of mine! I've got a heap to process while I'm non weight bearing on my foot Smiley Tongue

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

5C6392A4-4726-47B1-84E8-F39F2ED6A7CB.jpegACF75EEE-C155-4188-BC58-88B4D15626FF.jpeg

@Bee @Jesssister2001 @litgym @Kittysumire Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy!!!! !!!! I am IN LOVE with all your amazing photos!! They're beautiful! Thank you for sharing them
Highlighted

Pretty flowers I've processed this evening! <3 

@litgym @Bree-RO @letitgo @N1ghtW1ng @ErinsAntics Smiley Very Happy

IMG_7809.jpgIMG_7817.jpgIMG_7897.jpgIMG_7904.jpgIMG_7813.jpg

IMG_7910.jpg

IMG_7911.jpgIMG_7826.jpg

IMG_7912.jpgIMG_7913.jpgIMG_7914.jpg

@Bee oooo so pretty !! you're so goodHeartHeart

as you can tell i like to take sunset photos haha ! and of course these end up being sideways Smiley Sad

IMG_3035.JPG

IMG_4248.JPG

IMG_7286.JPG

IMG_0638.JPG

thanks @litgym yours are so awesome! Smiley Very Happy
I loove looking at sunset pictures! There's a family relative of mine in Perth and his are soooo good! Smiley Very Happy
I have a few sunsets but not many, also I find it hard because I'm never at a pretty sunset place when there's nice colours in the sky Smiley Tongue

@Bee wow those flower photos are amazing! 

@litgym i LOVE those sunset photos - especially the one from the plane with all the clouds. Looking at the sunset from a plane is truly one of the most magical sights!! 

Thank you @gina-RO Smiley Very Happy What can I say? I really love taking photos and processing them, something about it feels magical in a way Smiley Tongue

Ohh that reminds me I have some cloud photos on my tablet and phone somewhere from my trip to the Mod workshop last year Smiley Very Happy (I don't think I ever posted them hahaha)