cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: rOCTOBER: introduce yrself here!

1. How did you spend the last weekend?

Working - which I love as well as spending time with Yas and her family, which I also love.  I met up with my Mum too, which was good, things aren't great between us but I love her, it's getting better, so being able to finally coxe her into going for out for brekky with me was a huge step. 

2. What is something you are grateful for and why?

The beautiful pasta bake the yasmin's mum just happened to cook far too much off and let us take a heap of it home. I will be eating it for brekky, lunch and dinner I reckon. 

3. Tell us your first impression of the forum community

I was probably like wow can't beleive i havent found this before, i love how all over the site there was people supporting one another. 

4. What's the last song you listened to. 

A Number Of Us By Tim Hart

What are you looking forward to this month?

Maybe playing in a few gigs, start looking at courses for next year, also seeing my brothers and sisters again this month. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Hey! I'm new to reachout.com, say hi!

I actually spent it meeting some amazing new people and at a training to become a mod on a pretty cool website, this one!

Opportunities. Kinda vague, but not. In my life, whether it be regarding study or extra things, I have been blessed (and extremely grateful) in terms of the opportunities people and organisations have given me

3. Tell us:what is your first impression of the forum community? (be nice!!!)

It's really cool! So many different aspects and threads to suit so many ways I could be feeling.

4. What's the last song you listened to (share the vid!)?

It was a certain colaberation between Kanye West and Jay-Z but I'm not sure it is appropiate..

So this one!!

5. What are you looking forward to this month?

Um wow, good question. Getting to know everyone here, playing my fifa ultimate team, finishing off uni assignments for the year, and maybe try and hit up the gym more before summer too Smiley Tongue

Heyyyyy @OrangeOliver welcome and its awesome to hear you are becoming a mod, well done, was going to apply this year but decided not to. Woo go orangeoliver
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Bit late to the game but this is me!

Introduce yourself to the rest of the rad community by answering the following 5 qs!

With a whole bunch of downright awesome people having a wicked time in Sydney!

I am grateful for being born in such an amazing country. I have travelled to the third world a bit this year and I am very very thankful for the amazing quality of life we are blessed with in the lucky country!

My first impression was that the community was incredibly positive and supportive. Such an awesome group of people to chill out with

My friend arriving from overseas!

Hello again! Time to re-introduce myself Robot Very Happy

Working, physio and dragons, as in the game School of Dragons. 
I'm grateful for the internet. No, really I am. Without the internet there'd be no... No ReachOut! No anything. Just really big books and are a pain to carry around school. Oh and actually talking to people.
Awesome group of awesome people doing awesome things for awesome reasons.
The last song I listened to was Into The Earth Kingdom by the A:TLA track team. Not really a song but yeah.

5. What are you looking forward to this month?

Well, the weekend would be nice. Robot Happy But nothing really special is happening this month.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

First post!!!!!

Enjoyed spending time in the sun, relaxing - didn't make it to the water, but went for a bike ride!!

Definitely my friends, family, and life itself Smiley Happy

Impressed by what is happening here...

Oh No!! It's a song from the 90's - DJ Bobo - Somebody dance with me

October - breaking through my limits and challenging myself.

Guess who's late to this thread party hurhur

Introduce yourself to the rest of the rad community by answering the following 5 qs!

Mostly studying (3 assignments in one week why) but I played badminton again for the first time in 5-ish years so that was exciting.

I am grateful for having so much freedom to work towards goals that I am passionate about. I don't know how I'd be if I couldn't do what I love. 

I don't really know how not to be nice about the forum community because everyone was so nice!! The only issue I had was the format, because I am not very familiar with forum layouts (this has nothing to do with the community though) 

I'm working my way through a Spotify playlist right now - the current song is Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes

Finishing my exams and doing all of the sleeping

THIS weekend I helped my neighbour with her garage sale, enjoyed the beautiful sunshine, went to the markets this morning, and sewed up a few oven mitts and kids' aprons for my business!

I am extremely grateful for having my beautiful four year old girl in my life! It is incredibly tough as a single mother, and there is still so much stigma attached! I make ends meet though i do also receive some centrelink benefit - so iam grateful for this of course! But having my girl in my life - she just brings so much joy into my days - and watching her grow, and all the funny things she says - she's my angel!! she doesn't see her father anymore (left to go back to NZ),

Well I only joined tonight, but i am a bit hesitant as i don't get the feel that this is a place for single young mothers. It seems to be just for young people who are students. So i will give this a go and if it's the right place for support and to chat to others, then i might stay a while Smiley Happy WOuld love to hear if there are others with kids on here, and swap notes as parents or single parents.

You will probably laugh, but...

Only five days left in October! Getting some more orders out for my business, buying some more art materials and the latest Art mag on pay day, and get togehter with my girlfriends, take my daughter to kindy, have that bubble bath that i missed tonight being on this forum!

Hey , im new. my names desii but on here its Troubled_12. here is my answers to my first five questions:

-last weekend. hmm, i hung out with my now ex bf. we watched a movie and ate pizza, nothing big! haha

-i am grateful for my family and friends. i have the best friend in the world! i have a crush on him though.. but we only kissed once. i guess were going to stay friends for awhile.. lol

3. Tell us:what is your first impression of the forum community?

well, since im  new its kindof strange to me.. i dont really know what to do or where to start. ha maybe i could get some help by other memebers ?

4. What's the last song you listened to ?

i listened to Sick Like Me>> by in this moment. i cant share the video cause well, i dont know how to ? plus, im at school.

5. What are you looking forward to this month?

- im looking forward to alot of fun and maybe a new boyfriend. the 21st of Nov. is my bday so hopefully i get lots of present ! ill be turning 17 (: cant wait .!!

so those our my answers.. where to go now haha.

- bye !Smiley TongueSmiley Tongue

Um... With my mates playing computer games lol

I'm grateful for having a roof over my head and THE BEST MUM IN THE WORLD!!!!!!

Good, really nice..... helpful too.

Queen: Keep Passing the Open Windows ( I didn't want to put the vid here because it says nothing too deep in this forum section..soo yeeh)

Getting a job hopefully......Fingers are Crossed!