cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: right now I am....

Right now I'm on the phone with my mum and she is gossiping about family members haha

Right now I'm checking my emails, 874 from RO Smiley Happy
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead - hahaha oh WELCOME BAAAACK! Smiley Happy

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Thanks Sophie Smiley Happy missed you guys.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Right now I am feeling pretty proud of myself!!
Today I managed to see my brothers and sisters, go to headspace and a gig tonight, so I rewarded myself (this morning - in an advance) with the new Jack Carty album Esk. I also bought Yasmin some gifts for her birthday which is tomorrow.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Also the band put up a good show, loved playing, makes me feel confident with my music.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I'm hoping that people won't judge me for sending emails at 3am. #wishIcouldsleep

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Hi @Stone pixie, I hope you managed to get some sleep or maybe just rest..

I know all too well what its like to not be able to sleep, it is so frustrating because your so tired yet so restless at the same time.

I dont know if thats what happening to you but that used to always be the case with myself, and I would always have a million and one things circling my mind just driving me crazy. I dont have it happen so often now but when I do I take a valerian which if you havent heard of it is a natural calmative to help you relax and sleep.

And one more thing the people here are your friends and we care about you, so if you need to right at 3am then nobody is going to judge you or think any different of you. There are alot of people that have suffered trauma or others issues in their lives that go through the same thing, personally I am glad that you wrote on here at 3am and that I was able to respond to you, albeit  almost 3hrs later...

Take Care @Stone pixie

I already forgot that I changed my display pic. Hahaha.

Thanks for the reply @Sap0 !

My inability to sleep is trauma related. I feel fine about what triggered me a month ago, but I haven't been able to get my sleep back. Normally, I would just sleep during the day, but I need to get my body clock back to normal. I don't actually have anything going around and around in my mind, which is often the frustrating part, but I have managed not to let that get the better of me.
I often take my GP's advice in just laying and doing nothing because that helps a bit. Not as good as sleep, but still ...

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@stonepixie I totally understand where you coming from, I am actually at the point now I hate sleeping of a night time, and would much prefer to put a movie on during the day whilst laying in bed and generally I dont even see the start before I have passed out.

When I would/do go to bed of a night time if I cant sleep I cant lay in bed awake I find it so frustrating that I get angry because Im tired and knowing I need the rest just want sleep. And for me the thoughts in my head going round and round that I talk to myself about what Im thinking, by this time I generally up and Im on the pc which of course wakes you up even more.

I was wondering if when you cant sleep if writing down what may be troubling you would help perhaps ease your mind to allow you to rest, Its really difficult because if you suffer with depression night sleep is what you need to heal your body, and regenerate energy within yourself.

I probably havent been much help in the advise I have given because everyone is different, but we are always here for you to talk to if you need somebody to listen..

Anyway I hope you got some sleep or were at least able to rest a little.

Take Care, and if your awake a 3am again feel free to leave a msg on here cause more likely a crazy person like me will be awake to chat to you...