cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: right now I am....

@lokifish That's such a cool word! I love the smell of the rain!

Right now I am on ReachOut because I'm procrastinating getting ready to actually go out >_>

Feeling over everything, like its just not worth the fight anymore, nothing is getting better but I'm doing the best I can :$
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

hey @j95 whats up? you doing okay?

Right now i am.. having a nice night in eating crackers while my dog has a nap (and a dream which makes him start sleep run hehe) and my boyfriend plays age of empires !

@hartley_ not really Smiley Sad I gave into the negative voices telling me to hurt myself

Sorry to hear that @j95
Are you safe atm?
I this happens again will you be able to call someone (friend, lifeline, KHL, etc)?
Maybe you could also call them and talk about it, get a plan in place for what to do next time you feel the urge to self harm
What do you think about doing that?

@hartley_ I can do that and I have before.. I know all too well I need to call those places before I do anything but when it comes right down to Im not really thinking about who to call when I'm about to self harm my mind is pretty much all over the place Smiley Sad

Or I call them and get rejected
Highlighted

Hey @j95 

I know you're finding this really hard going. It's so rough to feel like you're doing all the right things and still feel like you're running into brick walls.

What about starting a new thread asking how people have overcome barriers to getting help? It might help you feel a bit hopeful again if you learn some new tips on getting your needs met.

What do you think?

feeling like I get ignored everywhere.

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

@Bay52VU Not here! What's on your mind? We're listening. Smiley Happy

blithe