cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: right now I am....

Right now I'm sitting in bed, I got really anxious about HECs help for uni but got some reassurance from a lady and feel a little better. So now I'm getting ready for some sleep because tomorrow is my engagement party!
Highlighted

Right now I'm trying to do my assignments. Think I need a break.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

Right now I'm chilling. Maybe do some writing, or more drawing.

right now i am... trying to relax after a long day! heater and a soft blanket and my dog Smiley Happy hmm all thats missing is a tea but i cant be bothered getting up just yet!

Highlighted

In bed one hour earlier than I normally am, if I can get a good nights sleep it will be a great start to the week
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

thinking...

have I really grown in the last year like people say I have? I don't think so myself 😒
Highlighted

but then again...in the last few months I have shared my safety plan, a story about my past and almost written to my local MP on mental health support, all to benefit other people hmm. I can't be all bad.
Highlighted

@j95 I concur with what other people say. You have grown Smiley Happy

Right now I am trying to find those special t-shirts from readvitality so I can send one to my mum about being gender queer like I did with asexual. I don't think Facebook's going to work
Highlighted

right now im sitting in a time out zone for my stress and im drawing a wolf and i managed to make the paws seem like hands

Highlighted

@Unknown_user_I want to see the rest of the picture!