cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: right now I am....

Yeah I think you're right @Craycray17 I miss what could of been
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I'm really sorry for what has happened @j95, how is your brother going with everything? Do you guys talk about your dad? Is he your only other sibling? You two must kind of help eachother out with stuff from what I gather Smiley Happy
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

@Craycray17 no I have many many siblings, but much younger than me and they live in foster care. I don't see them very often, sometimes every couple of months I get to do a visit and we go out somewhere fun. It just happens that my brother is one I have been able to stay in contact with the most and he is at that age where he especially needs family support.
Yeah I let him stay over here a lot of the time and things have been super tough this year for school and everything so I have been helping him through that. I have learnt a lot so I'm passing that down to him and trying to be a good role model

and no we don't talk about dad much, ever really

I do have an older brother @Craycray17 but that's so complicated haha I basically just grew up as the oldest he was never around but I see him a little bit now

Ah wow! That's cool @j95, well if you are in touch with your brother a lot then that's sweet, you guys must be super close and I'm sure you're a good role model from what I know about you!

Thanks for that @Craycray17 yeah my family situation is a little messed up haha

Pretty wrapped!! My footy team made won and made it in the grand final next week! Can't wait for next week - time to celebrate

Every family has its perks and quirks, @j95! Congratulations on your footy team getting through! I'm currently watching afl on the edge of my seat, I bet you're the same
Highlighted

@j95 just wanted to say congrats on your footy team winning, a celebration should definitely be in place.

I also just wanted to add that I think that it's really great that you have the goal of trying to be a good role model for your brother. I only have one older sister but I remember looking up to her a lot growing up, and she really helped me with heaps of things, including my mental health. I think your brother is lucky to have you looking out for him!

@benjamin_ im sure if it wasn't a Sunday we'd be out tonight but maybe tonight not such a fabulous idea, we'll save it that for next week if we win the gf.

And thanks, I'm passing down my expertise of being awesome!