cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: right now I am....

I'm procrastinating, this bloody assignment!
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

Trying to organise a trip to the movies to watch Crimson Peak, but it is a bit hard when it is released on Thursday, but the cinemas in my area don't have any screenings listed after Wednesday. Bah hum!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Really effing angry at everything and everyone
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 what could you do to channel your anger safely

Right now I'm wishing my meds would kick in faster so I could sleep. I need these thoughts to go away
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead, just wanted to check in and see how you were doing. I hope your medication is doing its job and is helping you get some rest.

Highlighted

Im watching Silence of the Lambs for the first time, so interesting! Cant believe I havent watched it before, haha.

Are you enjoying it @KitKat? Man I love it

I am feeling like everything is cluttered inside my head and I'm just crashing back down after how well I have been doing. Now I can't even think straight, I just want everything in my head to stop and big hug
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 *virtual bear hug* things can get cluttered from time to time but give it awhile. Try writing it out. You are doing so well, a little bit of a slip and slide doesn't mean anything. Would some sleep help? Perhaps in the morning you'll feel better.

@redhead did you sleep well?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

WOAH! I was warming up baked beans in a glass microwave dish, and because I was busy replying to @j95 I left it in the microwave for about 20 seconds after it finished heating up, instead of taking the bowl out straight away. Just as I was sending off the message, I heard a loud crack feom inside the microwave, and opened the door and saw that the entire bowl cracked into 100 pieces!!!
If I had have opened the door, it could have cracked in my hands onto the floor and my bare feet, or in my face as I got it out of the microwave!
@j95 your tag saved me in a cool way! Woah that was weird