cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: right now I am....

@stonepixie hasn't snowed yet, although in some parts there's snow. 

mountain snow!

@N1ghtW1ng This is where I want to be right now! Instead I am thinking about moving house/all the boxes I have to move this weekend! Fun fun haha

@N1ghtW1ng haha yeah my dinner was good once I'd heated it up Smiley Tongue Just leftover spicy beef stirfry that I'd made the night before, but hit the spot Smiley Tongue

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

@Rainbow Lane it was hella cold though. When the sun wasn't there, that is.

@Bay52VU Nice. Leftovers are great!

Right now I hate my mental illnesses. Grr
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead, just wanted to check in to see if you're feeling a little better as the night's gone on?

@moonwalk not really. I've been trying to sleep and when that didn't work, distract myself. I've just taken some meds so maybe I'll sleep soon (if not I'll just take more)
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Right now I am feeling pretty relaxed after such an awesome but busy day out, I'm glad to be chilling out on the couch
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

It's amazing how many people are on this forum board! I've been on here before, but never really noticed this! It's Friday night!!!

Hi @redhead I hope you get to sleep soon, or chill out doing some distracting activities. I've got the air conditioning on here, it's so warm!! Talking to you guys here is a little bit of a good distraction actually! 

@redhead Thanks for letting us know how you're doing. I hope you're able to get some sleep soon. Smiley Happy

And remember, contact one of your support services for help if you need to.