cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: right now I am....

Right now I am dreaming of laying on the beach and working on my tan, but instead am stuck at work and can't even see outside! Ugh!!! Oh well, a girl can dream!

@Craycray17 I didn't go to bed last night, hence why I was up for the sunrise. It's not something I usually do.

Right now I'm cooking because I'm bored.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead sunrises can be beautiful, but so is the Games Thread. Smiley Happy Last month I saw a really beautiful sunrise on my way to school, everything was pink! It was so beautiful.

@Craycray17 how many times did you snooze? That's a lot! I would've just turned it off. Smiley Tongue

@mimbochi what I would do for some sunlight. Smiley Tongue It was freezing this morning and afternoon outdoors!

Cofffeeee Smiley Very Happy
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

I'll be coffee-ing tomorrow morning with the girls, @redhead. so I look forward to it!

Right now I am grateful for RO and hope I get to hang out more in future in this type of environment over in real life, working with and learning from young people! Thanks @Ben-RO for your links, too.

Thanks for hanging out, and ...more of it! See you 'round like a bowling ball!! Smiley Tongue

lets hang out.gif

Right now I am trying to be happy. Nope, I can't explain exactly what I'm doing. Just trying not to let this weighing down kind of sickness bother me. Bed early for me tonight!
And, of course, I'm checking RO!

*hugs* @N1ghtW1ng

Get better SOON!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@stonepixie *hugs back* thanks. Smiley Happy I'm about to go to bed so hopefully an early night will make everything better.

@N1ghtW1ng I hope the sleep helps.

Right now I'm wondering what to do for the rest of the day. Been up and had my bloods done and doing washing but now I'm bored.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Yeah @N1ghtW1ng I do this thing where I try to get up early, then I'm too tired so I snooze my alarm and then I convince myself each time that I will get up the next buzz, but I don't hehe
It's like I'm fooling my alarm, but really I'm just fooling myself
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle