cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: right now I am....

No I haven't but Fred just keeps on coming back ❤️ @stonepixie
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Aww! Sunny just keeps coming back for me. They have already clocked up 130 visits.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

Right now I am at work in 40 degree heat with a broken air con! Might I add I am based out of a rec centre so pretty much a giant tin shed... on a positive note Bikram Yoga is all the rage so perhaps so is Bikram Working?? I'm sweating up a storm it's delightful. 

Right now I am still procrastinating untangling my hair. I don't think I'd be able to get a good enough photo but allow GoogleImages to assist in showing you my hell. Smiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad It's taking all of my self restraint not to just cut it off. I've already tried vertical cuts but it does not help. 

hell

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Super sucks that your hair is all entangled like that @N1ghtW1ng Smiley Sad Do you think chatting with a local hairdresser could help you find out some ideas on taming your mane? 

Wow, that looks intense @N1ghtW1ng. Do you have some sort of heavy duty detangling lotion? Don't people of African descent use oil to help detangle their hair?

Oh that's quite a birds nest @N1ghtW1ng :/
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Right now I'm wondering if I should just disappear and stop existing
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@ElleBelle @j95 @Myvo thanks for all the suggestions but I got it done! There's still a bunch of tiny knots on my right side but basically invisible. It feels great to be able to hold my hair in my fist! Smiley Tongue

Do you have any holiday plans @redhead?

Right now I am dealing with the aftermath of gorging myself on lollies. My stomach is NOT agreeing with me. (But my hair, OH my hair is free!!!!!)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@j95 @blithe and @Ben-RO, this would be Neko Atsume in real life.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ