cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: right now I am....

You're all doing fine and it's okay to have a life!

Thanks @j95 and @N1ghtW1ng! Smiley Happy Had to check back in to say hello to my RO buddies Smiley Happy
____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

Right now I am somewhat panicking because I just got ANOTHER call about a job. That makes three. Thankfully, I missed it so I've gotten myself some extra time but ohhhhhhhhhhh man. They emailed me less than ten minutes after calling me. Ooh boy. I only have fifteen minutes till work so it'd be alright if I answered tonight, right? This is unbelievable. I mean, I've heard people applying for heaps of jobs a day but what do you do when you get multiple offers? And this is getting a bit much for me. One was great, two was alright but now three? Currently freaking out. At least I can put it all behind me while I work tonight, and then after four hours of "hard" work, I can ring them back and get through this. I can write that email to the swim place saying something about how I can't work there for reasons, because it's location and the qualifications (and expenses for those qualifications) are a bit much for me right now. At least I've got a plan. But I'm still freaking out a bit. This is crazy! Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Thats awesome, @N1ghtW1ng! Just shows that multiple places think that you would be a great asset for their business!

In my experience, you now get to choose where you want to give a shot! Are you thinking of going to a bunch of interviews or just your favourite? Smiley Happy
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

Hey everyone right now I am a bit worried about school! year 11 is hard work and I am really struggling with a lot of the work! anyone else going through the same thing? Smiley Very Happy

@Craycray17 it's a bit scary too, my resume is so bare, it's a wonder why they chose me Smiley Tongue
I still have to call the third place back. I tried after work but I got voice message so I'll try again tomorrow. The first place the interview is set, I just have to go through with it (my personal favourite is the first one) but woth the second one, I dunno. Tonight I was thinking that yeah I could go through with the interview but I also don't totally want to because of location and travel and getting qualified (it's a swim instructor position). I don't know how or what to write in the email. I know I can send an email though, because that is how they contacted me.
At least I've told mum about all three jobs, so I don't have to worry about secrecy Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hey @maggiern and welcome to RO! Year 11 can be really tough! Good luck with all your assignments, I can relate to having a lot of assessments, although I've left school now.

@N1ghtW1ngThanks so much for the reply! its good to know that people care. I just can't wait to finish school really! Its just hard sometimes to do the work in class and it kinda seems like the teachers dont really care. Smiley Happy

@maggiem (sorry for getting your username wrong! I've got it now Smiley Wink) it sucks when the teachers don't seem like they care, have you tried talking to them individually with the more problematic teachers or classes you'd like more help on? If you're after a bit more specific help and advice, I'd suggest starting a thread. We have heaps of awesome mods and other community members who might have some better advice for you.

Highlighted

Right now I am feeling really stressed about finishing my last assessment tasks and starting to study for the HSC. Don't know what to expect πŸ™„.