cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: right now I am....

Hope you have a nice holiday @roseisnotaplant! Smiley Happy

Right now I'm dying my hair, redhead ain't gonna be redhead anymore. Blackbob should be my new name Smiley Tongue Smiley Tongue hehe
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@DruidChild My head eventually cleared up, I think I had some panadol that night... but who can remember that Smiley Tongue I'm onto season 3 now of Avatar Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

@Bay52VU It's pretty cool, it just takes some getting used too Smiley Tongue I always get a bit confused when two people have the same image, I think oh hey it's _______ when it's someone else with the same image Smiley Tongue

Right now I want to murder my brother (in a friendly way) because of his stupid keyboard. I'll be closing his door whenever I get up next. Smiley Tongue

@redhead Blackbob huh? Sounds neat Smiley Happy

Right now I'm wanting to go for a walk but it's raining. Hmm, maybe I can just take the umbrella?

@lokifish I like walking in the rain as long as its not too cold
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Right now I'm sad because I just looked through all my unit outlines and my assignments are approaching and they are all hard. Smiley Sad On the plus side, I'm watching Ninjago Smiley Happy

Right now I'm sitting in the sun in town listening to a cool accordion player
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

RNIA tired af
____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________
Highlighted

hey!!

Right now I am quite relaxed as I just finished my uni classes for the day and about to head to the gym Smiley Happy

@Leeseyloo_ I was getting so confused because I thought you said you were just about to start your classes for the day Smiley Tongue

Right now I am cleaning my room. An excellent distraction after gettig in a yelling fight with my mum in front of my family. Good news is that my room is finally getting cleaned Smiley Tongue