cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: right now I am....

Right now I'm hugging Mr Sheepy while I'm waiting for my meds to kick in.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

Right now I am hungry but I don't know what to eat. I could have breakfast, or I could wait it out and then have something for lunch... decisions, decisions.
Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ng how about brunch!!

Right now I'm icing my knees and hips Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

Ooh brunch @loves netball, it's been a long time since I've had that. And I wouldn't have to wait for as long! Smiley Very Happy
Now to actually moving and getting food...

Icing sounds so nice. I remember when I used to run a lot more, I would run an ice cold bath and then just soak. It was so lovely! Smiley Very Happy Although I don't run as much as I'd like to anymore. It's hard with the dogs Smiley Tongue One is alright, the other is probably crazy and doesn't move in a straight line (as in, he runs across me instead of next to me Smiley Tongue) One day though, I'll be able to go with both of them.
Highlighted

The muscles in my chest are annoying me again Smiley Sad Well at least that's what I think and hope it is (my doctor told me it was likely that a year ago from lots of running). But it sucks Smiley Sad On the positive, it's another excuse to hug big ted Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Hope you're chest is feeling better today @loves netball, an excuse to hug big ted sounds good to me Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

@Chessca_H yep all good! I think I need to upgrade from Big Ted, I want a human size teddy Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Oh my gosh right now I'm about to drive to uni. And I basically have to drive on the highway. But there's also traffic and ohhhh I hate traffic so much... especially on the highway! I ought to leave know but I'm so nervous!

I know it'll be fine, but I'm still so nervous
Highlighted

I'm kinda stressed because I need a mouth guard for footy training and I don't have one Smiley Sad

Guess I need to get one ASAP, but mould it to my mouth before 6.30 Smiley Frustrated

I want to go back to watching netball... btw the Vixens suck Smiley Sad

Highlighted

How did you go @N1ghtW1ng

I'm thinking I might be getting sick Smiley Sad
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//