Re: right now I am....

Thanks @RevzZ..

I actually also want to cry.. not really sure what that's about Smiley Sad

Yum @j95, I'll have to try them Smiley Happy

@loves netball

Thanks @DruidChild!

Right now I'm really sick and can't go running because I can't breathe properly. When I get sick my mental health cops it so I called my case manager - now I have permission to be lazy all day. So I've already found a few pieces for my puzzle, but I'm still going to work tonight because if I called in sick I'd have to find a replacement Smiley Sad

Hopefully you feel a bit better tonight for work @loves netball. Is this the 2000 piece puzzle? Good luck! You're all making me want to start puzzles again, although my dad would probably swoop in and finish it easily Smiley Tongue

Right now I'm at uni wishing their was room in library because it's hot in this place and my neck hurts. At least I don't have to wait for a lift at the train station because I drove Smiley Happy (and found parking!) Funnily enough, even though I park next to an empty spot, I always end up too close to the other car. I'm sure I'll get the hang of parking eventually Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

Right now I'm upset and pissed off because everything sucks Smiley Mad

Are you okay @lokifish? If you need to talk I'm happy to listen, but if it's tough times related and we have to talk in that section, I'm hoping someone else can help you instead Smiley Happy (sorry)

Right now I need a staff member to lock me out for a while because I think I've already broken boundaries today Smiley Sad

How? @loves netball

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

RNIA admiring the RO homepage Smiley Wink

@roseisnotaplant I read that as adminning and I'm like wait, what? Hahaha Smiley Tongue you should defs become a mod one day though Smiley Wink