cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: right now I am....

@lokifish @roseisnotaplant how do you two even get your current titles?

@roseisnotaplant I agree with @lokifish you should be a mod!! I was going to apply and everything for this year (as in last year) but didn't Smiley Sad
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@loves netball as in builder and moderator?

Basically to become a Builder you fill out an online application form (which I don't have a link to but @Ben-RO probably does) and complete a few online training modules which aren't too difficult. Becoming a mod has more steps - last year you needed to become a Builder first, then there was a phone interview with Ben, then there's a 3 day training workshop in Sydney Smiley Happy and then you get given infinite forum powers hehehehe Smiley Tongue

@j95 I'd love to see you as a mod too! Smiley Happy

Yeah I came pretty close to the interview bit and then sort of got really anxious and was like nope @lokifish

@lokifish I actually did that, never heard anything. Got told a while ago by staff that I was wanted as a builder. Asked about it a couple of weeks ago privately, the staff ignored me. It's like I used to be awesome but now they want me to leave, so I am leaving, gradually. If I'm not good enough for RO, then I don't want to be here anymore, but I kind of got addicted so I slowly have to get off. But there's a meeting next week...

Maybe you applied after the closing date @loves netball I also don't think anyone would be deliberately ignoring you but rather have a million and one other things to do and you may not of been first priority.

I'm gonna apply to be a mod this year Smiley Surprised
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Awesome @redhead me too!! Smiley Happy

@j95 yeah I almost didn't go through with it either. And then I struggle being away from home so the workshop was hard, but everyone's really cool with that sort of thing. So even if anxiety is something you need to work around it can still happen Smiley Happy

@loves netball I don't know all the details of your situation right now but I'm sure everyone would agree that you contribute a lot of awesome things to this community Smiley Happy it's important to make sure you're keeping a balance in life though and putting your health first