cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: right now I am....

I'm so disappointed and angry and embarrassed - I just got called theif in front of about 10 other customers in my local supermarket - somewhere in a regular in, because I asked why they wanted to check my backpack, this person got the manager down and yelled out to him "we've got a theif" in front of everybody, and I let him check my bag and it was just my laptop and school books, that's just fucked honestly
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

That really sucks! @j95 I worked at a supermarket for a couple of years and I know they did backpack checks regularly, but thats wrong of them to be so quick to judge.  Have they not heard of the phrase 'innocent until proven guilty' hahaha. Did they apologies?

The manager was so lovely and the girl seemed a tad embarrassed when she saw I had nothing

That's awful of them @j95 Smiley Sad 

Right now I am trying to do my microorganism and chain of infection tutorial work. I finished my vaccinations today so hopefully I'll get allocated to a placement soon!  

Right now im reading this thread while heading home from work in the city of melbourne

Hope work was okay @Brendos94

Right now I am so tired I'm on my lunch break at sitting in the car, considering putting my head down for a nap

I'm laying on my bed wondering what to eat for dinner and I need to go grocery shopping but I have no motivation and I'm so tired I want to sleep for ages and I'm hungry though too. 

Highlighted

@DruidChild work todat was great only just found your reply 

@mspaceK I know that feeling Smiley Tongue To go out and get food, or stay in bed and sleep. Did you end up getting something to eat?

Right now I want to take a nap. But I should also get dressed, start my study blocks and clean up my room. Ah motivation, where art thou?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!