cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: right now I am....

Right now I am feeling a bit tired, a bit overworked, and like I need to take some time for self care? 

Anyone else feel like this right now? Balancing everything like uni and work and a social life can sometimes get a bit much...might bake a cake as some self-care haha

anxious because my friend group didn't turn out to be nice people and i'm trying to make new friends but i'm worried what they will think of me as i don't want them to turn on me and hate me. i don't want them to see me as an anxious person... 

sorry if this isn't really positive...

Right now, I'm excited for Musical Rehearsals today.
We have a costume call after some song learning, and I think I have some pretty good Ideas for mine. Smiley Happy

And the careers expo is on today as well. That will be fun. I went to one last year, and it was pretty good.

hey @MisoBear  - your post was from a few weeks ago, but I've just read it today and wanted to say that I can relate! It can be so hard to balance all the different parts of life.  

Baking a cake sounds like an excellent form of self-care. 

How are things going for you now? Feeling any less overwhelmed? 

Hey @Bethie  - looks like this is your first post to the forum-  welcome! 

Sounds like a really tough situation with your previous friends - but good on you for taking the initiative to make new friends. It's really important that the people you spend time with are supportive and caring towards you! 

It makes sense that you're feeling anxious- i think you'll find that with the right group of people, they will understand that everyone gets anxious - its a human thing to do! It can take a bit of time to trust new people, and build up relationships. 

If you wanted to start a new post so you can get some more support from others on the forum, you can post over here. We also have some ideas on what makes a good friend over here.  

(totally ok to not be positive by the way!) 

Things are going so much better, I've found going for walks has been
helping a lot, as well as chatting with friends.

Right now I am trying to work out who I am really. Woman IndifferentMan IndifferentSmiley Indifferent