Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: right now I am....

I hate parking @N1ghtW1ng I am almost on my full licence

@DruidChild yeah I'm good Smiley Happy
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Moved:

Sorry we had to hide your post- unfortunately it was against the ReachOut community guidelines. Thank you for your understanding.

Right now I am really really really happy! But also exhausted from playing netball hot weather. 

What's got you so happy @loves netball

I'm really happy because I worked this morning and finished the job for the customer and I'm feeling good about the business and work 

@j95 just read my username Smiley Very Happy

@loves netball It's amazing how sport can boost our mood isn't it? Maybe a nice cool shower or drink to cool off? Smiley Happy

Done both those things now I'm off to watch two games of Super netball. Vixens!!

Thanks for removing those posts @TOM-RO Smiley Very Happy

@loves netball and my post that wasn't even bad went with it

Hey @j95, sorry about that. Unfortunately when we remove a post, all the replies go with it.

I'm glad you had such a good time at netball @loves netball! It's so nice to read your happy posts Smiley Happy Have fun tonight!

- Hayley R/O

Moved:

This post has been removed as it breaches our guidelines about personally attacking or putting down other members.

Have a read of the guidelines here: http://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Welcome-Announcements/MUST-READ-ReachOut-com-Guidelines/m-p/16/mess...

- Hayley R/O