Currently waiting for my cod beta to download

Re: right now I am....

Right now I am waiting for my friend to pick me up
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Not having the best night 

Hey @j95 Smiley Sad Sorry to hear. What's going on?

@Bree-RO Nothing im just said I feel small and I wish I was never born and I want to just curl up in a ball somewhere and never come out and I hate this time of year

Hey @j95 sounds heavy mate I am sorry to hear. I am guessing Father's Day? I am the same with that one, can be really hard. Or is it something else? Here to listen.

Yeah I hate father's Day @Bree-RO and the anniversary of when dad died 3 years ago is around this time it's already been but it's still a shit time and one of my friends killed himself around this time of year too. And I'm transitioning off meds.

Itsjust too hard. Just too damn hard 

How are you finding the meds? Shifts the body quite a lot huh! @j95 That's definitely a lot to sit with around this time of year. Did you want to talk about either of those? Or want to talk about something else, one of your other threads?

Not just body but my mind it's so hard @Bree-RO it's so intense, like even my psych and gp appointments are exhausting and sometimes overwhelming. I know it will work out but it's just so difficult. And tonight I just need to get it out, been trying to just not let this stuff get to me and concentrate on other stuff but my god, tonight I just went into my room, layed on my bed and everything kinda hit me all at once

How did you feel after that?