Re: tatt ideas

I think they are great but I like 2 the most @redhead good luck
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

@redhead those are both so pretty! Smiley Happy
Highlighted

They're both rad @redhead, I too think the second one is my favourite though! Which did you end up going with? 

I'm not getting it for a few more weeks @DruidChild
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

I'm too much of a wuss to ever get a tattoo myself, but I've seen a few neat ideas since I've been looking at caduceus (that's the snakes around a staff) stencils to design my next set of custom headphone shields. Smiley Tongue

Image result for caduceus tattoos

Image result for caduceus tattoo

This one's not really a caduceus, but I just think it's a really neat idea - and a really empowering way to "own" a condition that otherwise sucks.

Related image

Highlighted

Looks a bit like that medical symbol @Asche. I've got a total mind blank atm and in holiday mode so I've forgotten what it's called Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

Oh my goodness! @Asche That last one.. the detail is unbelievable.

@redhead how's the planning going?

I have five tattoos, must admit I have lost all interest in most of them now except ONE Smiley Happy

This wolf - she's a beauty. 

unnamed.jpg

Highlighted

@Bree-RO I'll probably go the second one. I'm booking in soon.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

How exciting! Can't wait to see it. @redhead

Highlighted

@RevzZ The caduceus is the medical symbol, hahaha. Or at least...kinda.

See, the historically appropriate symbol for medicine is actually the Rod of Asclepius, which has one snake around a rod, (seen below), in honor of Asclepius, the Greek God of medicine. Image result for Rod of Asclepius

But then at some point, someone in the US Medical Corp got their symbols confused in the late 1800s and started plastering the caduceus (two snakes) on their uniforms instead of the rod. (Although some accounts say that the change was intentional, because the caduceus was a more neutral symbol...somehow). Which led to this:

Related image

And then pretty much everyone else started following suit, confusing the crap out of everything. So basically both Rod and the caduceus are somewhat legitimate symbols of medicine now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯