cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tell us about your avatar

Thats really cool @j95 i quite like it myself

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 I chose the redheads match box because it has my name and I thought it was funny. Also with enough friction I go up in flames so it suits me. 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

It's a cropped down picture of this Smiley Tongue:

Her name's Daisy, and she's the bestest kitten in the universe. (Well cat now, probably.) She's not even mine - she belongs to a photographer named Ben Torode who I've been following for a little while for their animal photography. As to why I chose her - well, I like cats, and I like photography. Specifically, good photography.

And also the colour blue.

And like Daisy in that photo, I too, spend an unreasonably large portion of the day looking up and pondering the mysteries of the universe*. Which realistically amounts to constantly googling and burying myself in academic journals for uni. Yaaaay...

(*:Also sleeping. Mostly sleeping. Sleep's great. Shame I don't get to do more of it.)

More cute Daisy pics

Ben Torode's flickr gallery

Highlighted

Haha, well mine is Elmo because of an in joke Smiley Tongue

What a good idea for a thread @scared01!

My avatar is the main character, Umaru-chan from the anime 'Himouto! Umaru-chan'. She's bubbly and nerdy and I relate to her so much! It makes me happy when I see my avatar Smiley Happy 

I think it's really lovely what your new avatar means to you @scared01! You're on an exciting self-journey! 

Hey @scared01 the story behind your avatar sounds so inspiring and interesting! Smiley Happy So does

There really isn't anything special behind my avatar other than that the colour yellow represents sunshine and happiness to me and that the flower represents how I believe that everyone is a flower in the making Smiley Happy

it might not seem like much to you @Esperanza67 but it measn something to you Smiley Happy thanks for sharing

Hey @scared01 my avatar is of Monet's waterlilies. My glasses case has the same design and I chose it as my avatar because I first saw it after I'd been feeling really low about 5 years ago, and it was so beautiful that it lifted me out of my mind and allowed me to see the beauty that was all around me.

So the picture acts as a reminder for me to remember the beauty that is always all around me Heart  

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

wow @letitgo that is really beautiful story Heart

haha @roseisnotaplant 

shes really pretty kitten @Asche